Human resource medewerker Terneuzen
Dow Benelux Integrated Center BV
When you hear the name Dow Terneuzen, it will ring a bell. A large international chemical company of inestimable value for the (local) economy. Do you already see yourself fulfilling an international HR function?
As the compensation specialist you will work at the DBIC Human Resources (HR) department and you will provide Human Resources services in the area of recruitment, the international transfer processes, compensation & benefits, talent management and data management to Dow in EMEAI. Dow is known for its high standards and high quality; this is also reflected in the HR services and processes. A skilled and motivated workforce is essential for Dow to deliver against its strategic business objectives and the DBIC HR department is key in helping establishing that workforce.
What do we offer you?
• Working hours in the day shift
• An exciting full-time job
• A market-conform salary based on your experience
• Travel expenses reimbursement
• Tunnel costs reimbursement when necessary
What are your responsibilities?
• Preparing data for market surveys, analysis of the market data and execution of a salary benchmark
• Implementing global pay planning program for the EMEAI
• Coordinating the Employee Stock purchase program
• Participation in EMEAI Compensation projects
• Continuously improving processes to reduce cost and improve customer service
• Developing and maintaining documentation of administrative procedures.
These are the competences you have:
• Bachelor or higher
• 3+ years of HR/Compensation or Finance or related field related experience
• Understanding of basic compensation philosophy, theory and methodologies, programs, practices, and policies
• The ability to effectively work through other people and be collaborative, cross-functional
• and diplomatic
• Experience in a complex organization or consulting role
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and work with a sense of urgency in a highly dynamic environment
Furthermore, you are
• Fluent in English (Other languages are an advantage)
• A pro with Microsoft Office Desktop applications, especially Excel
• An excellent planner and organizer
• analytical, innovative and a problem solver
• Able to deal with complexity
Have these words inspire you to become the next compensation specialist at Dow? Apply for the job through the red button, or email us your resume and motivation letter!
For further questions we are always available.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.