HR Medewerker Terneuzen
Dow Benelux Integrated Center BV
Dow Terneuzen, a large international chemical company of inestimable value for the (local) economy. Do you already see yourself fulfilling a HR function?
As the Benefits Specialist you will enable a best in class employee experience through exceptional service delivery and subject matter consultation for Benefits. This includes the management, implementation, and delivery of innovative solutions specific to Compensation. This role is also the second level of support to provide specialist expertise to triage and escalate cases. You will coordinate the management of the benefits and pension plans within the EMEAI region.
What do we offer you?
• Working hours in the day shift
• An exciting full-time job
• A market-conform salary based on your experience
• Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement
• Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension
What are your responsibilities?
• Implementing and coordinating specific benefits and pension programs
• Providing second level of support to specialist expertise to triage and escalate cases.
• Managing, owning and having full accountability for the data to and from the (pension) providers/authorities for the supported EMEAI countries.
• Coordinating benefits and pension reporting.
• Participation in EMEAI Benefits projects.
• Developing and maintaining (compliance of) documentation of operating policies, guidelines, and procedures.
• Ensuring accurate and timely payments.
• Processing information with confidentiality and with a high level of accuracy.
• including internal and external audits in line with SOX controls.
• Interfacing with external vendors, pension funds, audit partners, Independent Financial Advisers, as well as internally within the HR Solutions Center.
These are the competences you have:
• Bachelor or Master Degree in HR, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or related area. Pension’s professional qualification is desirable.
• 4+ years of benefits/pension management and administration experience, or Finance related experience.
• Understanding of basic benefits/pension philosophy, theory and methodologies, programs, practices, and policies.
• The ability to effectively work with other people and be collaborative, cross-functional and diplomatic.
Furthermore, you are
• Fluent in English (Other languages are an advantage)
• A very well acquainted with Microsoft Office Desktop applications, especially Excel
• A great planner and organizer
• Analytical, innovative and a problem solver
• Able to deal with complexity
Does this job fit you like a glove? Apply for the job by clicking the red button, or email us your resume and motivation letter!
For further questions we are always available.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.