Warehouse employee / Pracownik magazynu
Do you have a feeling for logistics and fashion? Do you have experience in working in a warehouse and does your workday not finish before all the work is done? Then we would like to meet you!
CB Fashion is a young organisation which is growing very fast in the international market of fashion and logistics. A team of enthousiastic colleagues is working very hard every day, including the high season witch can be very hectic, to be a part of the success of the customers.
Who are we looking for?
Because the incoming goods are arriving from 07:00u and the goods that have to be send have to leave the warehouse at 23:00u we are looking for colleagues to load and unload the trucks. We are also looking for Orderpickers.
What are the tasks?
- Receiving of incoming goods
- Loading and unloading the goods and make sure that they are ready in time for the Orderpickers
- Collecting all the orders
- Labeling all the clothes
- All extra tasks that are specific for the customers
- Making sure that the warehouse is clean and organised so everyone can work in a safe place
What do we ask from you?
- You are available from monday until friday and sometimes in the weekends
- You are flexible to work 32-40 hours a week during the high season and around 24 hours in the low season
- You are used to work with a "norm"
- Knowledge of the Dutch or English language
- Flexible to work variable working hours and to work overtime in the high season
- You will acept reserveshifts (available to come to work until 2 hours after the shift has started)
- Fit and healthy to do a physical work
- You have your own transport to get to work of your can take public transport in time to get to work on the workinghours
Monday until friday between 07:00u - 23:00u (there are 2 shifts, morning or afternoon). You will be working 4 to 5 shifts per week in the high season and around 3 shifts in the low season.
Keep in mind that we expect you to be flexible in the high season concerning working hours and workdays.
The salary for candidates from 23 years and older is 9,34 euro per hour (brute). For candidates younger than 23 there will be an other salary per hour.
Travel expences will be arranged by the distance between your home and workaddress with a maximum of 6,30 euro per day.
Are you interested? Please let us know by uploading your up to date resume and 2 references (name and telephone number).
Do you have questions? Please contact the recruiter Sabah El-Amraoui 06 51 26 30 17 or send her an e-mail via email@example.com
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.