Warehouse employee / Pracownik magazynu
Do you have a feeling for logistics and fashion? Then we would like to meet you!
CB Fashion is a young organization which is growing very fast in the international market of fashion and logistics. A team of enthusiastic colleagues work hard every day, including the high season which can be very hectic, to be a part of the success of the customers.
What are the tasks?
- receiving of incoming goods
- loading and unloading the goods and make sure that they are ready in time for the orderpickers
- collecting all the orders
- labelling all the clothes
- all extra tasks that are necessary for the customers
- making sure that the warehouse is clean and organized so everyone can work in a safe place
Because the incoming goods arrive from 7 a.m. and the goods that have to be send have to leave the warehouse at 11 p.m., we are looking for colleagues to load and unload the trucks. We are also looking for orderpickers. You are available from Monday until Friday and at least two days between Monday until Thursday.
What do we ask from you?
- you have your own transport to get to work or you can take public transport in time to get to work on the
- fit and healthy to do physical work
- you are flexible to work 16-32 or 32-40 hours a week
Monday until Friday between:
Fulltime 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. / 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. /9 a.m. – 6 p.m. /1:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Part-time 12:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. and 4 p.m. – 10 p.m.
What does Tempo-Team offer:
Tempo-Team makes sure you get started at CB Fashion.
- a fitting salary € 9,32 gross (22 years and older)
- the opportunity to cultivate yourself through online courses
- muscle growth and increase of condition
- travelling expenses from a maximum of € 6,- a day
- 8% holiday bonus
- good work means staying with CB Fashion for an extended period of time
Are you enthusiastic after reading the vacancy at CB Fashion and eager to get started in Logistics? Apply directly at Tempo-Team!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.