Packages, packages and more packages! This is what UPS is all about. We are looking for new
colleagues for the warehouse in Utrecht. We call this reloaders. At UPS you are an important spider in the web. Loading, unloading, sorting, splitting, scanning, lifting, pushing and pulling. It sounds easy, but we challenge you!
What do you do?
A preloader starts at 04:00 and loads the cars with packages that have to be delivered that day. The packages enter the distribution center on an assembly line. The Preloaders are on the assembly line. Each preloader has a truck / bus behind it with a postcode area. The Preloader collects all packages from the assembly line that fall within that postcode area. Then the Proloader loads the packages according to the driving route in the car. It is physically heavy work. The packages can vary in weight from a few grams to +/- 70 kilos.
Do you want to get an impression? Watch this video: https://www.ad.nl/video/production/utrecht-karrel-grootste-distributiecentrum-ups~vp30652
The working hours are from 4 am to 8 am, but sometimes we have a busy day and it can be a little bit longer. So extra hours what you get paid for!
Qualifications: What should you be able to do?
- You are available from Monday till Friday mornings between 4.00 and 8.00.
- You find service important and have a strong sense of responsibility.
- Time pressure? You can handle this well and you will only perform better.
- You must be able to submit a CV.
- Your colleagues are of all nationalities. We expect at least that you speak English (and maybe a bit Dutch?).
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.