Commercieel medewerker Terneuzen
Are you ready to take up new challenges at Dow Chemical in Terneuzen?
As a Cross Business Representative (commercieel medewerker) you will provide technical product information, samples, literature and general corporate and subsidiary information on behalf of and to The Dow Chemical Company and their current and potential customers.
You will be part of the Customer Information Group (CIG) which is a contact center aimed at supplying information about Dow’s products to customers, channel partners, prospects, and general stakeholders. The team receives requests via e-mail, internet, and phone in North America, Europe, and Pacific. They also respond to escalated requests on behalf of customers and prospects for product and service information across specific Dow businesses and functions. Escalation types include technical information, regulatory, EH&S, samples, pricing, and product availability.
What do we offer you?
- An exciting long-term full-time job (32 - 40 hours).
- Working hours in the day shift.
- A market-conform salary based on your experience.
- An online platform (Good HabitZ) where you can improve your skills by following official e-learnings.
- Group health insurance with a 10% discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
- Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement .
- For this position Dow can offer you a contract any time.
What are your responsabilities?
- Respond to and resolve customer inquiries and hereby increase the resolution rate (the percentage of solved requests for a specific business)
- Accurate and timely documentation of customer inquiries
- Be able to multi-task between phone and email requests from customers and businesses
- Uphold the Dow reputation by providing excellent customer service
- Process and record various types of customer requests by mail/phone by following the work processes
- Solve requests by gathering information using a variety of computer applications efficiently, including internet and intranet and/or escalating the request to the appropriate person (Business Focal Point or Product Specialist)
- Maintain daily contact with Product Stewards of businesses, Technical Service, REACH Leader, Dow customers, prospects and (global) Dow employees
What do we expect of you?
- You have a minimum MBO 3 /4 education.
- Experience with customer service would be an advantage.
- You are fluent in English and another European language, such as French.
- Cultural awareness and ability to work with a diverse group of people.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Desktop applications.
- Experience with SAP R2/3.
Are you a team player who is able to work towards tight deadlines? Can you multi-task and prioritize projects as appropriate? Apply for this job via the red button or send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com.
Doubting? We are always available for further questions. Whatsapp us on 06 19 88 81 81
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.