Orderpicker at Primark
DSV Solutions Nederland B.V.
Are you looking for a job as orderpicker at the distribution center of DSV in Roosendaal? Do you have experience in logistics or looking to gain experience? Do you enjoy being physically active while earning a good salary? Apply today as orderpicker with DSV Roosendaal!
What will you be doing?
At DSV you’ll be working as an orderpicker with a voicepicking system. You will be collecting products with the guidance in English . Therefore, as an orderpicker with DSV it’s important you speak (basic) English.
After collecting the items, you stack the products on a pallet, seal the pallet and make sure everything is ready for transport. Being accurate, precise and behaving responsibly are necessary in this function. You’re an important part of the logistic process as an orderpicker!
What you will get:
- Hourly pay, €10,85.
- Work in two shifts or the dayshift.
- Travel expenses reimbursed and extra shift additions.
- Working full time or part time, depending on your preferences and availability.
- An awesome, active job as orderpicker with lots of possibilities to learn and grow.
Who you are:
- You like working hard and being active.
- You’re physically able to stand all day and walk a lot.
- You understand (basic) English and are capable of following directions in English.
- You have your own transport and/or live in the area of Roosendaal.
- Experience with voice picking and EPT is preferred, but you’re also more than welcome to learn and gain experience at DSV!
At DSV Roosendaal you’ll work with Dutch- and English speaking colleagues. There’s always someone available to have a nice chat with during break time. There are two shifts and the dayshift. Which shifts you’ll be working depends on your preferences and availability. You can work in shifts, but this is not obligated. That what I’d call a flexible job!
Working hours Monday till Friday (day shift) 8:30-17:15
Working hours Monday till Firday (day shift) 9:00-17:45
Working hours Monday till Friday (morning shift 2 shift): 06:00-14:45
Working hours Monday till Friday (afternoon shift 2 shift): 14:45-23:30
Saturday hours: 9:00-17:45
Sounds good, right? Apply via the red button or e-mail your motivation and cv to email@example.com. You could also reach us via phone 076-521 1818 or send a WhatsApp to 06 1209 0946. We’ll contact you as soon as possible!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.