For SABIC Bergen op Zoom we are looking for a Logistic Specialist. The Supply Chain organization is responsible for the Order to deliver process. This process starts at Order Entry and stops when material is delivered & accepted by the customer
• Responsible for meeting the applicable Distribution & Warehousing G&Os for the appointed site(`s) (e.g.: cost, claims, on time delivery, Inventory accuracy, ).
• Responsible for on time shipping and on time delivery of material to internal & external customers with the right quality standards.
• Liaison between Customer Service & Logistics Suppliers. Find the optimum between customer requirement, possibilities and costs. And be able to explain to all parties involved.
• Handle Logistic claims received from our customers, including RMA's (Return Material). Take corrective actions to prevent similar claims from happening in the future .
• Information flow about rush shipments, extra costs, data/reason validation requests, and delays is owned and controlled by the Logistics Specialist.
• Track, Trace and Control the warehousing and distribution costs for the site and be able to draw conclusions and improvements from the data.
• Drive process and quality improvement projects together with the Logistic service providers; upgrade and update quality standards in systems, procedures and handling.
• Transport invoice validation, coding and approval in applicable systems.
• Understand the transport market and use that information to improve our logistic service.
• Bachelor level, degree in Business, Logistics or comparable is considered a plus
• Minimal 2 years experience within Supply Chain, Logistics or Operations
• Excellent Excel skills
• Team player
• Social capabilities
• Manage changes while maintaining existing services
• Language skills: English
• Excellent understanding of key business processes and organizational dynamics
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.