Professional Pool Yacht Life Sciences - Open Application
Yacht Life Sciences recruits highly skilled Life Science industry professionals in the Netherlands, but also worldwide. Our Life Science clients operate in various industries: pharmaceuticals, medical devices, biotechnology, and food. Many Yacht Life Science professionals put their expertise and enthusiasm for leading projects for our clients. Yacht Life Sciences has three areas of expertise: Research and Development, Clinical Trials, and Submission. Within these three areas, Yacht Life Sciences focuses on different job opportunities including, but not limited to:
Research and Development:
Scientist, (Research) Technician, Project Manager, Bio-Statistician
Biostatistician, Clinical Data Manager, Clinical Trial Administrator, Clinical Research Associate, Clinical Study Manager, Drug Safety, Pharmacovigilance
Medical Writer, Technical Writer, Medical Affairs, Quality Assurance & Regulatory Affairs Officer/ Manager
In order to extend our professional pool, I am always searching for highly-skilled candidates who want to broaden their already gained experience in the Life Science Industry.
- a BSc, MSc or PhD degree with a strong background in Biochemistry, Biology, Biomedical Sciences, Life Science and Technology or Pharmacy
- >5 years experience in a Biotechnical or Pharmaceutical company and/or Clinical Research Organization is required
- Work experience with GMP, GDP, and/or GCP is required
- A strong drive to win and deliver results, together with your multidisciplinary and international team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English (spoken and written); fluency in Dutch is highly prefered
- An entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to think out-of-the-box to create new innovations
- A persuasive and accurate mentality
If you match our criteria, please send in your motivation and resume. Based on the incoming applications, we select and invite candidates to meet with us and explore Life Science career opportunities. Please note that we might not have a concrete vacancy that fits your profile at the moment.
You will become a member of a strong professional network who shares your education, ambitions and competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues and become a member of the YACHT network, which stretches the Life Science industry. You will be challenged by your peers and will be able to follow courses and training via our Yacht Academy and keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date: boosting your career through personal and scientific growth.
Yacht offers opportunities for secondment and freelance (ZZP) projects, but also permanent placement directly at our clients.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Edwin Parlevliet via telefoonnummer 06-12387998
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.