Yacht has a current vacancy for the position of Process Engineer in a food related company. This position is open in the bigger Den Bosch area.
As Process Engineer, your main responsibilities are initiate, design, test, monitor, refine and implement new or improved processes.
Your tasks, among others, as Process Engineer are:
- Analyzing process data in order to control and improve manufacturing process, mainly aimed at quality, yield, sustainability improvement or cost decrease;
- You will participate in international projects;
- You will be first point of contact within the organization for our own knowledge domain, to ensure full knowledge sharing;
- You will identify new commercial and technological developments inside and outside our organization.
We are looking for a candidate with the following profile:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Chemical Engineering or Food Technology
- Relevant experience (3-10 years) in a process technological environment, preferably in the food industry;
- Experience with Process modeling and optimization, process automation systems;
- 6 sigma belt (green or black);
- Good command of both the English and the Dutch language.
- analytical and result-oriented;
- initiative and creative;
- good communicator.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: FrieslandCampina, Danone, Unilever, Mars, Heineken, Refresco and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Simon Hozi via telefoonnummer 06-23247281
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.