As a Production Engineer you will be responsible for the (New) Production Process Integration (NPI). You work with the development team to focus on "Design for Manufacturability" (DFM). You write work instructions for the assembly engineers at the factory and work with them together for a solution. Furthermore, you support the plant as 3rd line troubleshooter on your upgrades. You design, maintenance and adjusts the output requirements for optimal production output. For this you also design methods to create these requirements demonstrable and measurable. The factories of our customers are often low-volume production facilities, here the emphasis is on good design of product, rather than good design process.
• Working with the design team for "design for manufacturing" specs
• Production improvement is design upgrades, not so much in process improvement
• Implements usage instructions, process flow charts, routing and process parameters and indicators.
• Performs analysis on the production process, gets forward structural problems and initiates solutions. This work together with Development, Production and Customer Support.
• You look from a development path for the production environment and predict potential problems in development phase. Lets you improve the "repairability" of the product.
• BSc or MSc degree in Technical Engineering, such as: Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Physics
• Graduates are welcome to apply
• Experience in development projects
• Experience with development of high tech products
• Experience in a manufacturing environment of high-tech environment
• Experience with work preparation is preferred
• Experience with "design for manufacturability" or other DfX
• Hands-on and solution
• Pragmatic, takes initiative, takes responsibility, proactive
• Good communication and working in a team
• Excellent knowledge of English spoken and written
• Service oriented and flexible attitude
• Dutch is preferred, but not a must
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Roy Vos via telefoonnummer 06-11174392
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.