Analog / Mixed-signal IC-Design Engineer
At Philips Research a project is ongoing for the design of a mixed-signal IC for biomedical applications. The CMOS IC includes analog, digital and mixed-signal circuits. You will take part in the design of this IC.
You need to:
- have at least three years of experience in analog circuit design, simulation and layout.
- have designed basic circuits such as amplifiers, comparators, buffers, current sources, etc.
- understand CMOS technologies in general: working with design rules, understanding process specification documents.
- have created simulation test-benches for DC, AC, transient simulations using ADE-L and ADE-XL.
- understand low-noise analog circuit design.
- have experience with full-custom IC layout design using Cadence tools Virtuoso, Layout-XL, DRC and LVS.
- be fluent in English
- You are also familiar with mixed-signal verification.
- You have performed analysis of mixed analog/digital circuits using the Cadence AMS Designer simulator.
- You have created behavioral models for analog circuits.
- You have basic understanding of Unix.
- You are a team player: daily interaction with analog, digital and system designers.
- You have reported progress and signal issues timely.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer +31 0653815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.