Professional Pool Yacht Life Sciences South - Open Application
Yacht recruits highly skilled Life Science professionals in the Netherlands, but also worldwide. Our clients operate in various industries: pharmaceuticals, medical devices, biotechnology, and food. Many Yacht Life Science professionals put their expertise and enthusiasm for leading projects for our clients. Yacht Life Sciences has three areas of expertise: Research and Development, Clinical Trials, and Submission. Within these three areas, Yacht focuses on different job opportunities including, but not limited to:
Research and Development:
Biomedical Engineer, Biomedical Signal Processing Researcher, (Research) Technician, Project Manager, Scientist, Statistician
Clinical Trial Administrator, Clinical Research Associate, Clinical Study Manager, Bioinformatics, Biostatistician, Pharmacovigilance
Medical Writer, Technical Writer, Medical Affairs, Quality Assurance & Regulatory Affairs Officer/ Manager
In order to extend our professional pool, I am always searching for highly-skilled candidates who want to broaden their already gained experience in the Life Science Industry.
- a BSc, MSc or PhD degree with a strong background in Biochemistry, Biology, Biomedical Sciences, Life Science and Technology or Pharmacy;
- finished his/her study at a renowned university or institute with excellent achievements (international experience is preferred);
- >5 years experience in a Clinical Research Organization and/or Biotechnical or Pharmaceutical company is required;
- work experience with GMP, GDP, and/or GCP is required;
- a strong drive to win and deliver results, together with your multidisciplinary and international team;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- fluency in English (spoken and written);
- an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to think out-of-the-box to create new innovations;
- a persuasive and accurate mentality.
If you match our criteria, please send in your motivation and resume. Based on the incoming applications, we select and invite candidates to meet with us and explore career opportunities. Please note that we might not have a actual vacancy that fits your profile at the moment.
You will become a member of a strong professional network who shares your education, ambitions and competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues and become a member of the YACHT network, which stretches the Life Science industry. You will be challenged by your peers and will be able to follow courses and training via our Yacht Academy and keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date: boosting your career through personal and scientific growth.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Bram Geerets via telefoonnummer +31 0655724609
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.