Do you have an eye for quality? Are you all round and do you like diversity? Then a job as an order picker probably suits you very well!
What will you do
As an order picker you are responsible for collecting goods. You will pick the orders (at our clients they can be goods like clothes, shoes, interior products, gadgets or food and drinks) when you are walking through the warehouse or with an EPT-truck. Often you have a hand scanner with you. You take into account the weight, the fragility and the way you can best stack the goods.
What we will offer you
- A job as an order picker at one of our clients (near Amsterdam) who will suit you well, like Fetim, Nippon or De Kweker.
- Work for a longer period of time!
- Possibility to work for 24 to 32 hours in day (or multiple) shifts.
- A refund of travel expenses (depending on the distance you need to travel).
Who are you?
- Experience in a warehouse of as an order picker is an advantage.
- You are excited to get started as an order picker, that is the most important!
- Changes are great for you and you are an accurate worker.
- You live around Amsterdam/Schiphol(-Rijk), Zwanenburg, Aalsmeer, Amstelveen.
Does this sound like your future job? If you apply via the button we shall contact you to discuss your wishes. We will together talk about which client suits you best, depending on experience and for instance your place of abode and if you have your own car. Of course you may call or email us yourself. You can reach us on 088-1269935 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will speak soon!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.