MPS Production planner
We are looking for a Master Production Schedule Planner
This exciting role is a great opportunity for an experienced planner! You will be at the heart of MR (Magnetic Resonance) Systems and plan production and supplier demand in a dynamic environment, while maintaining minimal stock levels. You will also initiate improvement projects to further improve the planning process.
MR Systems is an important part of Philips HealthTech, and delivers advanced imaging solutions for health professionals to meet the needs of patients worldwide.
The Key Areas of Responsibility for the Master Production Schedule planner are:
• Create and maintain MPS plans which are based on commercial demand to ensure orders are delivered on time, while maintaining minimal stock levels and optimizing factory capacity.
• Create and maintain percentage planning lists (P-BOM) to ensure flexibility towards the markets.
• Actively participate in the change management process (including new product introductions), manage phase-in/phase-out plan and calculate effectivity dates based on stock levels and material availability, in close cooperation with procurement, service and production.
• Share data from the MPS plan with the procurement department to ensure the procurement of materials on-time and against minimal costs.
• Initiate, drive and contribute to improvements of the planning systems and procedures to further improve delivery reliability and reduce cycle times.
• Reflect all additional demand (development, repair, specials etc.) in SAP such that commercial demand is not impacted.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of changes and processes at stakeholders to be able to respond and act upon them with minimal impact on the planning.
You will be part of the MR planning team, which is part of MR Manufacturing and Logistics. The group is responsible for translating the S&OP plan for MR systems and upgrades into demand on component level, taking into account engineering changes, non-commercial and service demand. Customers are located across the globe and supplied from multiple factories.
To be successful as an MPS planner:
• You have a Bachelor degree (HBO) in Supply Chain Management/Logistics with at least 3 years of working experience in a technical environment (required)
• You are very analytical and precise (required)
• You are a good communicator with good stakeholder management skills (required)
• Proven experience in planning is a must
• You have proven experience in SAP (PP/MM) or another ERP system (required)
• Experience with engineering change management and configuration management is preferred
• Proven experience in high-tech machine/component building industry is a strong preference
• You have the following behavior and character: customer-focused, team player, pro-active, hands-on, flexible, persistent, empathic, able to build bridges
• You can fluently communicate on different organizational levels in both English and Dutch
We are looking for candidates whom we can offer a Philips contract after a period of 1 year time hire.
High tech innovative company
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Leonie Comello via telefoonnummer +31 651986869
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.