Configuration Manager at Philips Healhcare
The Configuration Manager has a pivotal role in the Eclipse venture. Our product under development is an integrated combination of navigation console and consumable devices that will impact the outcome and costs of minimally invasive interventional treatments. He/she executes the Configuration Management (CM) activities, and as such keeps track of the status of all Configurable Items (both product and document CI’s ) . He/she ensures that CI status is properly maintained, as evidenced by appropriate documentation, presentable to the regulatory bodies (CE, FDA). He/she works directly with other venture team members to define and drive all Configuration Management activities throughout the venture. He/she is required to have a proven track record of executing CM activities for the development and release of complex medical equipment, always with the customer foremost in mind.
- Manage the configuration identification, change control and status accounting for Eclipse equipment and disposables including the management of the Engineering Change requests and the Engineering Change Orders.
- Actively take ownership in Device Master Record and Design History File maintenance and support.
- Participate in the project teams and actively chase, monitor and report the status of Configuration Items, both product and document related.
- Initiate, develop, implement and deploy Configuration Management & data management processes.
- Define and create quarterly overview of configuration management results
We are looking for
As a Configuration Manager we expect you to:
- Have knowledge about the Configuration Management Process for complex high tech systems.
- Be able to effectively work with all levels of the organization.
- Be able to effectively influence and support business stakeholders with possibly conflicting interests (R&D, Supply Chain, Operations, Product Management)
- Preferably have at least 5 years of experience in PLM, ERP and Catalogue platforms
- Have at least Bachelor education in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Work in an accurate, structured & disciplined fashion
- Deliver on commitment & driving operational excellence in order simplify and harmonize our product structures across functions, processes and applications as well as improving product data quality
- Be process & content knowledge oriented
- Be a team player
- Understand your role and deliverables in the venture scope
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Image Guided Therapy (IGT) is a new business group within Philips, spanning the interventional X-ray business, the recently acquired Volcano business and the Business Incubation group. The overall purpose of IGT is to create a clinical solutions business, changing the way Philips interacts with our customers and portfolio.
The Business Incubation group (BI) is a dedicated corporate venturing organization tasked to create new solutions for IGT, focusing on procedure innovation and new business model development in the cardio-vascular domain. Within BI, entrepreneurial multidisciplinary teams act as start-ups (ventures) in the larger corporation, tasked to build new businesses and acquire new skills whilst leveraging the competencies of the broader Philips organization. One such start-up is the Eclipse venture, creating novel solutions to navigate minimally-invasive devices. The Eclipse venture is based in Best, The Netherlands. The Configuration Manager will directly report to the R&D manager of the venture, who reports to the GM of the venture.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer +31 0653815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.