Senior Clinical Consultant, IGT Efficiency Solutions
This is a field facing, consultative role where the professional must be able to engage in empathetic and compelling ways with customers to help define, plan and implement strategic and operational change. This position is responsible for establishing and advising clients on fact-based data findings and benchmarked performance regarding hospital business performance, quality and/ or costs related to IGT equipment and labs. This position will typically work as part of client consulting team, involving several work streams or one focused data intensive initiative to support management decision making or modeling. In addition to client service development and delivery, this position is responsible for the development of intellectual capital that is relevant and compelling to the industry and our customers.
• 40%: Responsible for Data Analysis, Analytical Modeling, and Analytical Tool development to drive clinical and operational recommendations for IGT Efficiency Solutions projects. Examples include using client data exports to create advanced MS Excel and Tableau models relevant to project scope, applying Lean/Six Sigma techniques to define and address issues, process mapping, workflow analysis and best practice identification. Demonstrate expertise in clinical workflow in a hospital radiology setting, analysis of performance data, operational productivity and financial analysis in the areas of Business Analytics and Decision Strategy.
• 40%: Responsible for creation of customer deliverables that clearly define the scope, issues, recommendations and results in addressing client’s critical challenges through proven, efficient and effective approaches, techniques and methods.
• 20%: Actively maintains and develops new customer relationships that engage the group in new work that is critical to the success of our customers.
- BA or BS from accredited University or College, Business and Customer/Patient Information Systems
- >5 Years of Professional Experience; prefer >2 years of specific experience in management consulting projects or hospital radiology environment
- Experience with operations management, forecast modeling, production planning and scheduling as well as analytical tool development for users.
- Training, understanding, experience and coaching ability in the areas of structured deck writing and hypothesis approach, transformation competencies such as strategy, process, human performance factors, enabling IT, culture, and change adoption communications.
- Advanced MS Excel modeling expertise and advanced executive presentation development and delivery skills with command of developing content, format and structure.
- Experience in professional services proposal creation that clearly defines and results in addressing client’s critical challenges through proven, efficient and effective approaches, techniques and methods.
- Able to travel with short notice approximately 25%.
Desirable attributes, experience and knowledge:
• Highly productive, resourceful, creative, articulate; adept to independently producing client-ready and compelling work products
• Relevant Professional experience working in teams, being flexible and responsible for specific output relevant to overall project deliverables
• Training, understanding or aptitude in the areas of structured deck writing and hypothesis approach, transformation competencies such as strategy, process, human performance factors, enabling IT, culture, and change adoption communications.
• Transformation Project Management experience and deep expertise with fusing methods and techniques involving the alignment of process people and strategy to achieve specific performance outcomes.
• Proficiency in relevant productivity tools (e.g. MS PPT, Word, Access, Excel, SQL)
• Desire to be a part of the accelerating change in the Healthcare Industry
• Experienced team player with behaviors that include enabling others, learning and improving.
• Produces structured communications that succinctly frame findings; produce quantifiably impactful exhibits graphically depicting areas of financially compelling opportunity for clients.
• Works across the team to generate recommendations and ROI related to cost, process correction or quality opportunities.
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Bram Geerets via telefoonnummer +31 0655724609
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.