We are currently seeking a Salesforce.com developer to join the team in Amsterdam. This is an exciting opportunity for a systems professional looking to gain first-hand experience across the fast-growing Global online classifieds space.
In this position, you will play a key role as a development expert for Salesforce.com and related applications where you will be implementing an advanced Salesforce solution that will support multiple organizations across the eBay Classifieds group.
The ideal candidate will have experience with Salesforce implementations of more than 50 users and team leading a development squad of at least 2 developers. Experience working within a Center of Excellence (CoE) is also desirable. This is a hands-on role that requires significant technical experience and abilities with Salesforce.com and related cloud technologies.
• Transform business requirements into detailed technical specifications - design, build and implement high quality solutions in a timely, accurate manner.
• Create, manage and optimize objects, fields, formulas, workflows and approvals to expand upon, automate and improve complex business processes
• Develop & maintain custom development across Visualforce, APEX, Force.com pages, and integration APIs
• Plan and prioritise according to release schedule, ensure on-time successful delivery of key strategic objectives
• Take responsibility for regression and functional testing including devising and documenting test plans, creating test cases, establishing protocols and appropriate testing environments
• Document and develop code in-line with business requirements as part of source control and deployment best practices
• Participate in project team meetings and communicate effectively with peers, architects, system analysts, business analysts, project managers and other members of the extended team
• Maintain familiarity with other IT system/ business application capabilities and scope in order to make recommendations about potential integrations or functionality intersection points
• Extend our development resource through working coherently with offshore development teams
• Additional duties as assigned
• Demonstrated experience in a highly customized Salesforce.com environment - administering and customizing Salesforce.com Platform essential; workflows, automation and integration
• Knowledge of the organisational structure and culture to help build relationships with key stakeholders and user groups
• Capable of demonstrating a very sharp learning curve to become productive, enthusiastic and dependable quickly in a fast paced environment
• Excellent communication, motivational and presentation skills, ability to collaborate with leadership team
• Be able to multitask, commit to meeting targets with competing priorities and deadlines across multiple key stake holders
• Excellent problem solving skills, able to research and understand an undocumented set up and application testing of developed functionality
• Detail & results oriented, takes the initiative and makes things happen in a fast paced go-live environment
• Ability to dissect business requirements and return high quality solutions that exceed expectations
• Experience working throughout SDLC including both Agile and Waterfall solution delivery methods
• Experience in Quality Assurance and Continuous Integration is highly desired
• A solid understanding of business processes
• International travel will be required
Shift: Monday to Friday, 9-6pm
Duration 6 to 12 months
Good Salary & Benefits
eBay Classified Group
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Geertje Peterse via telefoonnummer +31 0610346814
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.