Quality System BPE, Q&R
You will work, as an expert on quality business processes, on the development of medium term policy for his business process, resulting into a vision/roadmap.
Distinctive is a high degree of original, out of the box thinking, needed to find solutions to the assignments.
Formulates new solutions by integral, original thinking and adds new concepts/elements to his sub discipline.
Combines abstract ideas at a high conceptual level, and generates new types of solutions. Formulates, as a recognized authority, solutions across multiple disciplines to effectively achieve goals together.
Builds actively networks with key contacts in- and outside Philips for his specialism to keep abreast of new developments/insights. May lead multi-disciplinary change projects, managing a significant number of people.
As part of the End to End (E2E) Q&R/ Philips QMS team, your main role is to provide support to E2E Programs and Projects as assigned in support of direct supervisor.
Key areas of responsibilities within your role are the following:
- Participate directly as the Quality Management System Expert in E2E deployment programs, in the Idea 2 Market, Market 2 Order, Order 2 Cash and applicable Enabling process arenas.
- Ensuring compliance requirements and controls are embedded in applicable processes.
- Support setup and deployment of the Quality Management Systems along business model lines as identified by End to End teams.
- Create a solid network with E2E Program and Project teams, ARIS process modeling teams, Business Management System and Quality Management System owners, as well as any other stakeholders to support objectives.
Support and/or Act as the E2E Q&R/PQMS Primary lead contact and facilitator for the programs and projects as indicated below:
- Philips Excellence Process Framework (processes L3 thru L7): ensure process design includes or embeds Q&R Compliance Requirements (L3/4) and Controls (L5) and supporting documentation (L7). Reviews designs for efficient and robust inputs and outputs in the process
- Create project Quality Transition Plan(s) and identify appropriate Q&R activities to support deployments to Business Groups & Markets in order to ensure compliance during deployment for project success.
- Ensure fully integrated, validated and compliant Philips Integrated Landscape (PIL) software application deployment.
- Support and/or Act as the E2E Q&R/PQMS contact and facilitator, specifically as it applies to the programs as mentioned, in support of the objective in building a robust one QMS structure within HealthTech.
- Typically requires a Master’s degree with > 5 years of related experience in business processing.
- Min. 5 years experience in business processing – this relates to Quality functions/roles as the role is for a Quality Business Process Expert.
- Knowledge of ISO13485, CFR820, knowledge of Quality processes: CAPA, Production Controls, Complaint Management, Inspection processes. - -- - Experience in change management at a global level will be preferred.
Nice to have:
Experience in design controls, software validation activities. Customer service activities.
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Bram Geerets via telefoonnummer +31 0655724609
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.