Senior Embedded Software Designer with audio knowledge
Your tasks are:
- Integrate algorithms developed and maintained by Philips Research into new platforms
- In close cooperation with the project leader, derive the WBS and cost estimates, the required effort to implement the software design and functionality
- In close cooperation with the Design-in manager and tester, determine quality parameters for the final product (both software and documentation)
- have extensive experience at senior level as Software Designer/developer
- have extensive experience at senior level with Windows/Linux/Android systems
- have extensive experience with C/C++/Java programming and processor cores like ARM family
- have experience with audio/echo cancellation/audio algorithms
- have experience with real time applications in embedded CE products
- are a communicative team player who can work independently
- have a hands-on mentality, able and willing to develop software
- have a well developed sense of quality (product, process and software)
- have a HBO(+) level education in a relevant technical domain
- are willing to travel if needed (est. 2wks/yr on site /w customer)
We'd like you to:
• have knowledge of USB standards/protocols, RF standards/protocols (ZigBee, Bluetooth) or similar peripherals
• have experience with build servers & Tortoise SVN or comparable tooling
• have affinity with hardware development
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Please contact me at +31 6 1076 2567 or email@example.com.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Theo Reijnen via telefoonnummer +31 610762567
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.