As Manager QHSE you will be responsible for all activities related to Quality, Health, Safety and Environment coming from legislation, ISO management and company goals. The job involves the following tasks:
- Draft, implement and monitor QHSE policy;
- Arrange and execute internal and external audits;
- Draw up and/or coordinate risk assessments, quality control plans, RI&E (Risk Survey & Evaluation), Environmental Aspect Assessments, annual QHSE plans and annual QHSE reports;
- Analyze safety issues and define improvement plans;
- Acquire, maintain and preserve ISO-certifications (ISO 9001-2015);
- Actively create support for QHSE policy within the organization;
- Advise OPRA’s management team and group managers on QHSE subjects;
- Be the point of contact for customers, public bodies and auditors on QHSE topics;
- Manage the Quality and Documentation Department and its employees;
- Coach colleagues that have to work with the QHSE policy, such as BHV Officers, QC officers etc.
- Bachelor’s degree (HBO) preferably supplemented with a QHSE study (e.g. Hogere Veiligheidskunde);
- Extensive knowledge on certificating and internal/external auditing;
- Extensive knowledge on ISO management systems;
- Knowledge and experience with the implementation of changes;
- Strong management experience and skills;
- Strong communication and motivation skills;
- You are a teamplayer;
- Fluency in spoken/written English is essential;
This is a fulltime position based in Hengelo, the Netherlands. Our products are high tech and our markets are global and exciting. You will be working in a team of qualified and enthusiastic people from various disciplines and of many different nationalities. We offers an exciting job, with excellent career opportunities together with a competitive remuneration package and secondary benefits.
Turbines B.V. develops and manufactures advanced, clean, low emission gas turbines generating sets based on our own patented technology. Our key markets are 1.5-10 MW power generation solutions for oil and gas, marine and industrial customers. Our gas turbines are used for various applications such as power generation at oil fields, combined heat and power, waste-to-power. We have an internationally sourced team of professionals covering all aspects of a global gas turbine business. We have our own test facilities, packaging, 24-Hr-on-call service department and R&D department based in Hengelo.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Natascha Huurman via telefoonnummer +31 06-23609820
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.