Mechanical Test Engineer
Within Turbines bv we are testing both our gas turbines as well as our packages with all auxiliary systems prior to shipment. Due to increased production volumes we have a job opportunity in Hengelo. At our facility we have a turbine test cell in which new and overhauled turbines are tested. On occasion we will also perform development tests in this test cell. Once the engines are released they are built into the package which is then functionally tested. This includes electrical loop testing, I/O testing, calibration of instruments and finally staring the unit.
As a Test Engineer you are responsible for:
- Assemble into the test cell and test gas turbines and/or packages;
- Execute work according to our specifications, project specific drawings and production planning;
- Take care of complete documentation, e.g. assembly documentation and test reports;
- Signal and solve problems/deviations, inform team leader in case of complex issues;
- Maintain working area, tools, equipment and machinery;
- Ensure that all work is carried out to the quality and safety standards set by OPRA and as agreed on with the customer.
- BSc degree in Industrial Automation, Aeronautical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics;
- Five (5) years of experience in a testing environment where you have executed tests independently, following a detailed test plan;
- Experience with boroscope inspections;
- Proficient in English language (writing and speaking);
- Important competences are: planning and organizing, quality and accuracy.
This is a fulltime position based in Hengelo, the Netherlands. Our products are high tech and our markets are global and exciting. You will be working in a team of qualified and enthusiastic people from various disciplines and of many different nationalities. We offers an exciting job, with excellent career opportunities together with a competitive remuneration package and secondary benefits.
Turbines B.V. develops and manufactures advanced, clean, low emission gas turbines generating sets based on proprietary technology. Our key markets are 1.5-10 MW power generation solutions for oil and gas, marine and industrial customers. Our gas turbines are used for various applications such as oil & gas power generation, combined heat and power and waste-to-energy.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Natascha Huurman via telefoonnummer +31 06-23609820
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.