Corporate Quality Manager
As a Quality Engineer at Philips Healthcare IGT Systems you monitor and drive quality and compliance in his/her unit to improve product – and process quality, reduce cost-ofnon-quality and improve lean operations. Career opportunity to lead the team of Quality Engineers. The quality engineer is part of the Q&R organization and reports directly to the Director QA Operations.
Key area’s of responsiblity:
• Accountable for ensuring full quality and regulatory compliance for his/ her units (Building Blocks).
• Taking charge and participate in multidisciplinary (DMAIC) improvement.
• Proactively participate in daily direction of his/ her units like MRB (Material Review Board), escalations (production stop), PPG’s, supplier meetings, daily commcell.
• Maintaining and improving performance via Quality tools and techniques.
• Ensures site audit readiness and hosts the quality system audits.
• Performs internal audits in the units on applicable procedures, regulations and instructions.
• Proposes corrective measures for the audit findings and follows progress.
• Stimulates and implements tools e.g. pareto, risk analysis, 5W/ 2H, Ishikawa, FMEA, 8D, PPA, DMAIC, problem solving methods, statistical process control, 5S + 1.
• Process, validate and close QN’s (Quality Notifications) in SAP and NC (Non Conformity) documents.
• Reviews and approves DHR (Design History Record) before final release.
• Reviews and approves DMR (Device Master Record) and DHF (Design History Fil) before release.
• Supports timely and correct closure of CAPA’s and ensures compliancy in his/ her units.
• Monitoring Quality of incoming goods, and the improvement of those goods.
• Adhere to company procedures and maintain compliance with FDA QSR regulations, ISO 13485 and other applicable standards.
• Perform other quality related duties as assigned.
• HBO level (mechanics or electronics).\
• 4+ years within quality assurance or quality control within an operational environment (preferably medical devices, automotive or aerospace).
• Knowledge of tools e.g. pareto, risk analysis, 5W/ 2H, Ishikawa, FMEA, 8D, problem solving methods, statistical process control, 5S + 1,
PPA, DMAIC/ PDCA.
• Process minded and able to make and optimize procedures and supporting documents.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and root-cause analysis skills.
• Ability to present issues to a management level.
• Excellent communication and reporting skills in English.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer +31 0653815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.