Junior Business Analist - Listing
For Euronext in Amsterdam, we are looking for a Junior Business Analyst for the Listing department. This department is in charge of the relationship with listed companies and those contemplating raising capital in an Initial Public Offering or debt offering. In this role, your mission is to finance the real economy and explain to our (potential) clients the benefits of a public listing and to tap the public market. Proximity with business leaders and members of the financial community is essential for your success. In addition to a strong presence of the Listing team in Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris and Lisbon.
In the role of Business Analyst at the Listing department you will:
- support the listing team by client pitches, client coverage meeting and market intelligence.
- have responsibility for structuring and preparing quarterly reports and presentations on market activity. You will provide sectorial updates on key priority areas (Tech companies, Family-owned businesses etc.), analyse primary and secondary markets deals.
- be in charge of supporting the Benelux and international team with the preparation of their meetings and presentation materials. Consequently your practice areas will range from peers analysis and global ECM/DCM benchmarks to stock performance, trading and investor analysis.
- assist the Listing team in the roll-out of strategic initiatives targeting prospects issuers and ecosystem members and will be highly involved in the activities of the Department.
- will liaise with the various Euronext teams such as the press and marketing teams as well as the public affairs department to perform analyses and memos for external parties such as associations, public bodies, financial community etc.
- a Master degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Econometrics or related field;
- 1-3 years prior work experience in financial industry;
- familiarity and understanding of the financial markets and its participants;
- familiar with capital markets through previous experience within a transaction services, investment bank, private equity and/or an advisory boutique;
- excellent analytic skills, capable of understanding and interpreting numbers and models;
- self-awareness, self-motivated and able to work under own initiative;
- results driven, strong attention to detail and accurate;
- cultural sensitivity, good interpersonal skills and the ability to create and maintain excellent working relationships;
- strong communication skills written and oral in DUTCH and English, French is advantage;
- excellent knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint.
This is a permanent position at the location Amsterdam. Terms and conditions are in line with market practice.
Euronext is the primary exchange in the Euro zone with more than 1300 listed issuers worth more than €3,0 trillion in market capitalization as of end December 2015, an unmatched blue chip franchise consisting of 25 issuers in the EURO STOXX 50® benchmark and a strong diverse domestic and international client base.
Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets. Its total product offering includes Equities, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, Bonds, Derivatives, Commodities, and Indices. Euronext also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. Euronext operates regulated markets, Alternext and the Free Market in France and Belgium. Euronext Market Services (EMS) is the front line for Euronext Cash & Derivatives business with two operational centers in Amsterdam and Paris to ensure fair and orderly markets for all Cash & Derivatives products.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Margo van Timmeren via telefoonnummer 06-82401518
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.