• Provide legal advice to management and co- workers in response to legal queries or issues related to customers, suppliers or other;
• Document applicable telecommunications licensing, regulations and sanctions;
• Control and manage general terms and conditions, customer and supplier contracts, and policy documents;
• Monitor company compliance with applicable local laws and regulations, and flagging non-compliance cases;
• Develop and revise internal policies, procedures and standards in order to be fully compliant with local laws, regulations, and corporate guidelines;
• Advise and train management and co-workers on prevention of illegal, unethical or improper conduct;
• Provide legal assistance on (large) customer deals and new strategic partner relationships with vendors, channel partners and resellers;
• Provide assistance on local labour law issues, such as conflict scenarios, policies and procedures and employment contracts.
• Bachelor degree in Law, international, business or other relevant field plus a minimum of 7 years of relevant working experience in a corporate environment; and/ or
• Master degree in Law, international, business or other relevant field with a minimum of 3 years of relevant corporate experience.
• Motivated, self-starting and independent, able to work under little supervision;
• A ‘how to get things done’ mentality;
• A commercial approach to legal work and thriving in a sales-oriented environment;
• Mastering the English language fluently in speech, reading and writing;
• Advanced experience with all types of (technology) service contracts and international and national regulations;
• Experience with complex negotiations;
• Familiarity with Master Service Agreements, System Integrator Agreements, and Channel Partner Agreements;
• Able to handle international and national dispute resolution procedures;
• Able to work independently with very little supervision
For a Head office in Amsterdam we are searching for a Legal Counsel 24-40 hours a week.
The global headquarters is located in Amsterdam and the satellite offices are based in various parts of the world, such as the Philippines and Brazil. The workforce is young, vibrant, multicultural and growing.
You will be part of a rapidly growing, dynamic and multicultural organisation, with English as the working language. They offers a stimulating work environment with opportunities to demonstrate your personal strengths and to further develop your expertise. Your benefit package depends on your qualifications.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Femke van der Craats via telefoonnummer +31 0652546628
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.