HBO Product Service Engineer Hyster Nijmegen
The primary purpose of this position is to be the lead contact for internal and external customers on technical and application related issues and questions, SPED designs etc. on the HYG telemetry systems for the EMEA region. This position will predominately provide technical support from a Hyster Yale location. This position will be required to spend up to 40% of their time field-based, where they will act as on site dealer/customer support to troubleshoot, advise, commission and/or implement solutions.
The main responsibility of this role is to provide remote technical support to customers/end-users and will require strong interpersonal skills to maintain effective working relationship both internally and externally.
- Be the contact person for in- and external customers on technical questions on applications, SPED etc. by using the contact management a/o other systems.
- Support dealers and customers when necessary, to troubleshoot, advise and implement solutions.
- Work with Dealers, Field Service Managers, Manufacturing, EPO, Engineering and SQE to define the root cause and first level solutions as appropriate.
- Work with dealers to implement solutions and improvements
- Limited Field Support on troubleshooting and device Installations.
- Participate in New Product Development projects with AM project deliverables
- Communicate to the HYG Telematics Solutions and the HYG Product Improvement Engineer the main issues experienced
Background and Knowledge:
- Technical education on bachelor level (preferably Electrical Engineering)
- knowledge of principles of electrical, mechanical and hydraulic systems
- Knowledge to interpret engineering drawings, wiring diagrams, schematics and welding procedures
- Good verbal and written English language communication skills are essential. French and German are preferred
- Excelent PC skills
- Good understanding of the (commercial) after market service organization;
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills (in English) as well as social skills.
Hyster offers a challenging job for the next step in your engineering career. Are you up tot his next step to combine your personality with your technical / engineering experience > then call or mail with:
Yacht Engineering: Frans Berkien 06-57569914, Patrick van Otterlo 06 – 10 92 66 21 (daily up to 21:00), mail at: email@example.com
Hyster Yale in Nijmegen engineers, assembles, sells and services fork lift trucks in the range of 5 to 52 tons under the brands of Hyster and Yale. The Product Service Department Telemetrics is responsible for all installations and service activities for telemetric system trucks. In order to expand the activities regarding telemetric systems, an opportunity has arisen in Nijmegen for a Product Service Engineer.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Frans Berkien via telefoonnummer (06) 57569914
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.