Embedded SW Engineer C/C++
Embedded SW Engineer
Within Oce Research & Development, the responsibilities and challenges for Device Development Center (DDC) are in the fields of developing robust system architectures as well as designing high spec. reliable motion systems. Electrical domain specific systems and technologies challenges are for example embedded control, imaging performance, high- speed data transport,print quality inspection and; development of own print head electronics.
To realize the embedded software plan for the functionality of a high speed printer product line we are looking for an
Embedded Software Engineer
Main tasks and responsibilities
The engineer will be part of an embedded software team within R&D who extends functionality for a printer product line.
In this challenging position you will be responsible for:
- Detailing and implementation of new functionality to an existing system
- Troubleshooting: analyzing problem reports and resolve them.
- The alignment with other disciplines in terms of requirements and design.
You have and bring:
- A Bachelor degree in Software
- Approximately 3-5 years of work experience
- Former Océ experience in embedded software is a plus.
- Minimal learning curve with respect to the organization, software architecture and tooling we use.
- Real-time embedded software
- Software development environments (compiler, linker, makefiles, etc.)
- C / C++
- Software development process (integration, testing)
- OO oriented approach, UML Modelling
- Agile working methods (e.g. scrum)
- Preferably: experience with RSA-RTE development tool
A fast learner, finds it easy to pick up in a new environment
Must be able to work independent and as part of the team.
Have strong communication skills and like to work in cross-functional teams
Have strong analytical skills, sees a challenge in solving problems and is good at organizing the work
Are fluent in English, verbal and written. Profound knowledge of Dutch is a plus
Candidate is permissioned to work in the Netherlands, and able to provide, if requested, a certificate of conduct
We can offer you a long term position with the option to be converted in a permanent position with unlimited training and education together with personal guidance on the job.
Join our network.
The network of the premium staffing firm for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments.
I am looking forward to give you more details about the position and it's possibilities in a personal conversation.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Rene Brands via telefoonnummer +31 6 2489 4626
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.