System Architect Health / Medical Devices at Philips
Are you excited by innovation and new developments for the consumer market? We have the opportunity for you to join one of our key growth areas, Health/ Medicak Devices. As a System Architect you’re the central point of contact for the technical execution of a product proposition. You will enjoy the resources to investigate new concepts, design new solutions, and realize prototypes using the latest design techniques and process technologies to ultimately release a safe, and performing product to the market. Curious?
- Leadership position on assignments, leading team of product developers within a project. End-responsible for product functioning and technology.
- Definition of product and system architecture.
- Design, analysis, testing and release of systems and sub-systems.
- Actively manage design reviews, risk analysis and FMEAs.
- Champion in the management and traceability of requirements in the project teams
- Use of critical thinking to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Display a knack for complex problem solving by evaluating options and implementing solutions.
- Composure, conflict management, timely decision making, listening skills, self-motivation, and perseverance are all requirements of this position.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced, team oriented, new product development environment.
- Mentoring of junior engineers on technical issues, problem solving strategies, and engineering principles.
- Team lead / Coordinator between team members (M-DEV, E-DEV, SW-DEV content owners)
We are looking for:
- You have a background in a relevant Engineering field (Electronics,Mechatronics or Physics), and an
academic working level (masters/engineer)
- Knowledge and implementation of medical standards is useful (FDA knowledge)
- You bring +/- 6 years of relevant engineering experience, and are able to handle a
wide range of technical fields (mechanics, electrical, physics and SW)
- Knowledge of production environments is useful (from production requirements play a major role).
- Knowledge of DOORS is convenient. The main tool of the architects.
- Some knowledge of scrum convenient.
- Liaising with suppliers (sometimes between procurement) is important.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer +31 0653815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.