Do you want to play a key role in the introduction of new products? As the Manufacturing Engineer, you are the representative of Operations in multi-disciplinary teams ensuring best in class transition from development to manufacturing. You will improve production processes with lean mythologies. You will improve product quality via Design for excellence.
As Manufacturing Engineer, your responsibilities include:
- Creating and maintaining manufacturing processes (e.g. work instructions), tooling and provide training
- Work close with other functions like Manufacturing, R&D and Quality to setup first time right
- Prepares and introduces changes (products, components, production-processes) for released
- Participates in supply chain teams, transfer teams, design teams, purchasing teams and secures the agreed manufacturing requirements
- Defines, executes, controls and documents all process validation activities and related activities
- Defines, implements and leads the first production models and validation runs
- Introduces new production-methods (technical & logistic)
We are looking for someone
- With minimum a Bachelor degree in Electronics, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering or simular Education
- With a result and quality driven attitude
- Who has experience in leading multi-disciplinary global projects
- Who can work close with, and across other functions to get the job done
- Who has a entrepreneurial mindset within a regulated business
- Who has experience with process validation such as: pmap, pFMEA, IQ, OQ, PQ
- Who has experience with FMEA, 8D, SPC, A3, Lean Manufacturing
- With proven experience in preferably medical device / Consumer product / Aerospace or Automotive industry
- Who has experience in design transfer and manufacturing transfer projects
- Preferably experienced in creating Quality Management System procedures
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer +31 0653815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.