- Planning, execution and support of external and internal audits
- Deploy global procedures to the local quality manual
- Release of global production processes
- Support of the Q&R Role for New Product Introduction projects
- Establishing procedures and tools for adjusting and measurement of quality goals
- Definition and monitoring of product related quality data
- Report Quality Results to the next level of management
- Definition and reporting of relevant KPI´s in alignment with other production sites
- Review and deploy documents according to the local quality manual
- Review and deployment of operations related QMS procedures at global sites
- Training of employees in regard to the quality manual and related procedures
- Responsible for control of non-conforming parts/products and addressing of adequate corrective and preventive actions (process, design, supplier)
- Lead of process improvement projects (Lean, Six Sigma, etc.)
- Review of global production processes
- Support of global manufacturing transfer projects (e.g. Suzhou, Lagoa Santa, Latham, Gainesville)
- Ensure adequate design input for product creation and improvement
- Supporting interfaces to other BL / BIU on site
- Member of the following boards:
- MRB (Material Review Board)
- SPRB (Supplier Performance Review Board)
- NPI project teams
- ISO 13485, ISO 14971, 21CFR Part 820, process validation, FMEA, Six Sigma, statistical techniques, 5 years’ experience in medical device industry, English: fluent
- Strong quality mind set, proactive, drive for results, committed, process thinking, leadership experience preferred, strong technical understanding, strong medical background
We would like to invite professionals to contact us.
We will offer a competitive benefits package in line with the seniority of the position.
You will become a member of a strong professional network who shares your education, ambitions and competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues and become a member of the YACHT network, which stretches the Life Science industry. You will be challenged by your peers and will be able to follow courses and training via our Yacht Academy and keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date: boosting your career through personal and scientific growth.
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Bram Geerets via telefoonnummer +31 0655724609
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.