System test engineer at Philips
You are working in a multi-disciplinary project team with the assignment to prove together with colleague testers that the system requirements for an innovative system release are covered.
In this project team you can take the initiative to apply your test capabilities, (preferably medical / consumer products domain) knowledge and input from other disciplines (development, validation, application, marketing), to determine the test approach for your topic. Your contribution is essential in verifying and releasing the various system configurations.
Your responsibilities within this Senior System test role will include:
- Review Master Test Plan and implement the defined test strategy.
- Execute tests and measurements
- Contribute to design verification process improvements.
- Develop, execute and archive objective, reproducible and maintainable test designs and test protocols (e.g. test cases/scripts), based on a risk-based strategy, by using test design/verification methods, techniques and tools as well as knowledge of regulatory rules (e.g. FDA, ISO)
- Analyze, interpret and report test results for both system integration and verification purposes.
- Provide (pro-actively) feedback to development and system design based upon experiences gained.
- Set up and maintain a strong relationship with development, validation, service and manufacturing stakeholders and to manage their perception.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore!
You are a team member in new product development projects. The products contain software, (digital) electronics and mechatronics components.
We are looking for:
- Someone with good people management skills and has experience in working in a project team
- Technical background in mechatronics or electronics. Needs certainly an understanding of mechanics and software to use and improve test and measurement equipment.
- 3- 5 years of experience in the field of test and verification
- Quality mindset and comfortable with documentation; understands what an objective evidence is. Quality driven mindset.
- Someone, who is pro-active and wants to learn, but also has an eye for further improvements
- Someone looking for growth in his/her test management skills, ramping up to a test lead in a project or test manager, taking up the test accountability.
- Someone with knowledge on the test processes, strategies & techniques as well as regulatory rules.
- Someone with preferable knowledge of the medical or consumer product domain knowledge of the specific area in which he/she is testing.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer +31 0653815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.