Allround Experienced Mechanical Engineer at Philips Healthcare
The Mechanical Engineer at Philips Healthcare has the responsibility to create, implement and test the mechanics on module level, conform to the departmental and project procedures and processes (documentation, drawings, verification).
The Mechanical Engineer ensures that his deliverables are consistent with the higher level requirements & designs.
The Mechanical Engineer is responsible for planning and tracking of his deliverables and ensures risks are mitigated and communicated to stakeholders.
* Responsible for Requirements, Design, implementation, test and integration of his module in accordance with the Unit Requirement and - Design specifications.
* Ensures that his mechanical deliverables are reliable, efficient, easy to maintain, and user-friendly.
* Ensures that there is proper documentation for the developed mechanics.
* Performs work in line with the engineering processes that have been agreed in the department.
* Understands and communicates consequences of his/her design on higher level designs.
* Maintains by solving problems and implementing changes.
* Draws up personal schedule and reports on progress.
* Contributes to the Work Breakdown Structure/ the planning process of his/her area.
* Keeps abreast of technical developments in own field through study of literature and technical contacts.
In addition and more specific, the responsibilities for this assignment are:
- Integrate DMR of our system with the systems from our supplier.
- This involves DMR managing (preparing engineering change request and engineering change orders in agile), testing, and preparing for handshake with supply chain.
- Experience with the Agile PDLM tool environment and processes is required.
* Experience in modern engineering methods, tools, and processes.
* Experience in working in teams and at least two years of working experience.
* Minimal Bachelor degree (Dutch: HBO) in engineering or other relevant discipline (with training).
* Knowledge of state-of-the-art in programming and design methods & tools (CAD, Pro-E).
* (Some) knowledge and understanding of other disciplines with which co-operation takes place.
* Knowledge of a specific area of technology or product feature.
* Good command of English (both written and verbal).
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals. Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer +31 0653815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.