Software Engineer Connectivity
- Experienced software engineer
- Proficient in C# and C/C++
- Working on the development of a test framework
- Creating a stable environment to be used for automatic testing.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Software Engineer who will work together with the existing teams in developing the connectivity software and embedded application software for the current and future connected Philips products.
As a Software Engineer Connectivity your activities will include:
- Development of a test framework that will be used for testing (embedded) modules capable of communicating over WiFi and BLE.
- Integrating embedded modules and their firmware into the test environment.
- Verifying and if necessary debugging the communication taking place over UART, USB, WiFi, BLE etc.
- Integrating the Android and iOS developments in the test framework.
- Ensuring the automated tests running within the framework are successful.
To be successful in this role the following requirements apply:
- Bachelor Degree in SW Engineering, Informatics, or equivalent.
- Proficiency in C# and C/C++ and preferably experience with Android and iOS development as well.
- Several years of relevant work experience in (networked) product or test framework development.
- Experience with Embedded SW development.
- Preferably experience with connectivity and network protocols such as WiFi, Bluetooth and BLE.
- Broad interest and not afraid to look beyond the boundaries of your own area of expertise.
- Not afraid to dive into the details of WiFi and BLE connectivity, using a sniffer if necessary.
- Enjoy working in cross functional teams
- Are curious, open and feel at home in an international environment
- Have an affinity with innovative development projects and feel comfortable with relatively vague requirements.
We offer the opportunity to play a leading role in achieving Philips’ ambitions with digital connected products and to truly contribute to the way our innovations improve the health and well-being of our customers. You will work in close cooperation with global teams across Philips, playing a key role in driving the transition process that will turn Philips into a Digital Systems company. We invite you to be part of a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for personal development.
Philips aims to improve the lives of 3 billion people by 2025. To accomplish this goal, Philips is revolutionizing the way we look at healthcare systems by delivering innovation across the continuum of care. In this role, you will work on connected digital propositions that span all Philips businesses, driving programs that address healthy living, prevention, diagnosis, treatment and home care. You will collaborate closely with people from different cultural backgrounds, located all over the world, as if they were sitting next to you. Our user centered connected propositions contain re-usable components, within an increasingly open ecosystem. They also use current connectivity standards and cloud services. In short, they empower people.
The Philips Connected Digital Platforms and Propositions team of which you’ll be a part helps deliver best-in-class, end-to-end solutions. These include connected hardware, appliances, medical devices and wearables, and leading mobile apps across all major OS platforms. The team also develops various back-end cloud systems that integrate with these propositions.
The team works according to Agile principles, following SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) processes. You will work on highly innovative, first-oftheir-kind propositions that are new within Philips, so an entrepreneurial mindset is an advantage.
Together with your team, you will strive for continuous improvement of deliverables, your way of working and yourself. The world doesn’t run from 9 to 5, so flexible working hours can be combined with a healthy worklife balance. Colleagues will challenge and coach you and you should willingly return the favor.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jamie van Raaij via telefoonnummer +31 0682047447
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.