In your role as FEM Technologist you will:
- Contribute to Mechatronic Products Creation projects by performing Finite Element Analyses.
- Support the development of products and equipment using numerical methods. This will require interaction with the mechanical engineering team using your thorough knowledge of and several years experience with ANSYS software and MATlab/Simulink.
- As an expert within the FEM competence team, help building the FEM competence within Philips Innovation Services.
Mechatronics Products is a department within Philips Innovation Services, in which five competence groups focus on delivering diverse high level technological contributions to Mechatronics projects. Technological contributions within projects include system architecture and integration, concept development, design of electro-magnetic actuators, acoustics, tribology and FEM.
• M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering or Applied Physics.
• 3-5 years of experience with Finite Element Analysis.
• Thorough knowledge of and experience with ANSYS software.
• Ability to make fast assessments based on simplified methods on correctness of complex FEM approaches.
• Understanding of product and equipment design and Mechatronic Systems.
• Passion for technology, interest in applications.
• Willingness to develop your career to become a high level expert in Finite Element Methods
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent written and verbal English.
• A customer centric attitude, interest in executing R&D projects for customers
• You are flexible and cooperative.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer +31 0653815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.