Manager Statutory Accounting and Tax
For one of our international clients located in Amsterdam we are looking for a Manager Statutory Accounting and Tax. You will be managing the timely and accurate periodic submissions of various declarations in accordance with local government legislation and submissions of annual financial statements in accordance with (local) GAAP in the most effective manner. In this position you will be responsible for the Dutch Holding company. Therefore you are responsible for the inventory accounting controls. As Manager Statutory Accounting and Tax you will directly report to the Director Finance.
Purpose of Position & Primary Responsibilities:
• Managing the preparation and reporting of Management, Statutory & Governmental reporting requirements for the Dutch and Belgian entities:
• Corporate Income Tax (Direct and indirect tax declarations, tax calculations, tax reporting)
• Financial statements
• VAT, Intra-stat and ESL declarations
• Internal Management Reporting; Standard Costing, Profit in Inventory, Price Variances, etc.
• Environmental Reporting; WEEE, Waste Packaging, Batteries, etc.
• Provide input to management for decision making
• Managing complex tax structure, advising Corporate Tax SVP on changes/improvements, executing Corporate HQ decisions
• Managing internal and external Audit engagements
• Managing the PwC relationship for statutory, tax and SOX audits, tracking deliverables, escalation point of contact
• Coaching and managing external (outsourced) teams
• Relationship Management with Internal and external stake holders; tax and custom departments, Corp. controller’s office, shared service center, tax and legal advisors, audit firms, and various other governmental bodies
• Managing Inventory Accounting reviews, controls etc
• Performing both internal and external Business Controls; Month End closing Sox Controls as an example
• Participation in specific ad-hoc projects
• Primary/First Point of Contact & Relationship Management between MGSS and BPO
• Minimal travel required within the EU for Tax meetings + 2-3 weeks outside EU
In order to perform well in this position you have CPA qualification (or RA) and a minimum of 10 years’ experience in accounting and tax. You have great managerial skills and have proven this in previous positions. You have good knowledge of USGAAP and you have experience with inventory accounting. Your experience with Oracle and hyperion is a plus.
€75.000 -€90.000 gross annual salary
Our client is a large American listed production organization. It has well-known name throughout the world. Within this organization there are many growth opportunities within the Netherlands or throughout the world.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Jens Schoemaker via telefoonnummer 06-51525262
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.