Regional Logistics Manager
The Regional Logistics Manager will have strategic input to, and is responsible for driving the logistics platform within the EMEA region, facilitating all customer segments and business set-ups, which range from 3rd party Distributors to Key Accounts, Franchise and Retail structures.
You are responsible for driving the business from a Logistics perspective, ensuring that the agreed service level is provided across the Region at the lowest investment/cost level required. You will develop close relations with multiple stakeholders across the global organisation and 3rd party groups in effort to optimise the regional logistics operational flow of Goods.
You are a member of the EMEA Leadership Team and will gradually be responsible for managing the day to day operational business within the Business Plan approved by the EMEA Managing Board.
Your key responsibilities as Regional Logistics Manager are:
• Plan, direct, manage and coordinate EMEA Logistics Distribution (warehousing, customs, transportation activities, in order that our opportunities are maximized and the customers and consumers are serviced in line with our values and approach to premium quality.
• Work with the EMEA Managing Board to develop the future distribution strategy in alignment with overall ambitions of the Company.
• Ensure close cooperation with other functional support areas and the EMEA Shared Service Centre to ensure the relevant communication flows and the implementation of the future distribution strategy and plans for EMEA.
• Ensure an effective and efficient fullfilment of Logistics service levels within the Region towards EMEA Sub-structures, B2B customers and end consumers.
• Formulate agreements and negotiate best possible service/rates with 3rd party logistic providers.
• Monitor and report on the performance of the supply chain across EMEA.
• Partnering with Group Value Chain to impact value chain direction in line with the needs of the EMEA region.
• Maintain a positive attitude and provide Leadership by example in line with values and leadership principals.
You will report to the Regional Director
• a Bachelor or Master’s degree in business administration or equivalent OR a proven record of knowledge of managing Logistics/Supply Chain in a comparable (wholesale) Organization.
• Demonstrated ability to develop distribution strategies, plans and budget for a premium Brand.
• Proven leadership experience, including motivating, training and developing teams and individuals.
• Team player with willingness to work cooperatively across all departments and organizational levels to meet business objectives.
• Flexibility to adapt to the needs of a growing and changing organization.
• Strong work ethic to enthusiastically create, persist and achieve ambitious goals.
• Resourceful and innovative at tackling challenges in a sustainable, pro-active fashion.
• Passionate commitment to the Company and to the logistic profession.
• Result-oriented team player, who leads by example, holds himself accountable for performance, takes absolute ownership, and champions all aspects of initiative.
• Effective and professional written and verbal communication skills.
• Sound knowledge of ERP and procurement systems (SAP, MS Office tools etc.)
• Strong process management skills, with the ability to define process and result metrics, implement continuous process improvement techniques and manage complexity.
• You are willing to travel within Europe (average once a month)
• You are fluent in English
1-year contract with option to extend to permanent
Salary between €6500 - €7500 gross monthly
Annual bonus around €10K yearly
One of the leading fashion brands in bags and shoes
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Anjana Makhan via telefoonnummer +31 0630390108
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.