Electronic Design Engineer
Do you want to support development of meaningful innovations for the consumer market? Do you want to work in a strongly growing globally marketed product portfolio and be part of a young and very enthusiastic team?
As an LCM Electrical Engineer you:
- are responsible for the Electrical Engineering activities to be carried out to support the lifecycle of Beauty (IPL and Skincare) products that are on the market (e.g. cost reduction, supplier change, quality issues).
- are responsible for the Electrical Engineering activities to be carried out to support Safety issues reported from the field.
- will cooperate with internal and external partners
- will participate as key competence resource in cross functional teams
You have a background in electronics at a high qualitative level (Master level). You have a track record and experience (?5 yrs.) in products and/or function development in a R&D environment.
You are interested in Life Cycle management and the way of working that is associated with such an environment.
You have experience in one or more relevant fields of competency, such as switch mode power supply technology, heating & cooling, sensor technology & applications, embedded software, battery technology and printed circuit boards & components.
- Experience in electronic design (PCBA, analog design) and product specification/documentation.
- The skills to work on multiple activities.
- Experience in cooperation in a multi-site, multi-partner, multi-cultural development environment.
- Experience with developing medical devices (preference).
- Experience with EMC standards and measurement techniques.
- Experience with root cause finding techniques.
- English language skills (speaking and in writing).
- Good documentation skills.
- Ability to balance risks and opportunities of innovative solutions.
- Affinity with embedded software development.
- structured and like to work according to procedures.
- a team player that values team performance.
- open minded towards other disciplines and companies in the field of product development.
- an excellent communicator and motivator.
- quality minded, with a strong desire to improve organizational effectiveness structurally.
We offer a very versatile position, in which you are in the core of the technical development of Skincare devices, specifically hair removal based on the Intense Pulsed Light technology (IPL).
Philips Personal Health is one of the market-driven sectors within Royal Philips Electronics, delivering lifestyle solutions for personal well-being. The sector builds on a deep understanding of people’s needs and aspirations to create meaningful innovations that help consumers achieve their lifestyle ambitions.
The growing Innovation site Eindhoven is part of Innovation & Development (I&D) Consumer Lifestyle. It focuses on the development of medically and non-medically lifestyle products. It is responsible for the development and realization of new product propositions. The Innovation Site Eindhoven is looking at a very challenging growth task to bring more new ideas to the global market.
The group Electronics and Software matches the consumer needs to technical solutions. It spans the whole range from first ideas, proof of principles to product implementation and transfer to production.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer +31 0653815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.