Warehouse employee Amsterdam
Logistic work is challenging, innovative, dynamic and most of all...really fun!
What you will do as a logistic worker
As a logistic employee you can start work at different clients. For instance Arvato, De Kweker, Fetim or Nippon. Together we shall discuss which of these clients around Amsterdam will suit you best.
As a logistic employee you are responsible for a fun and diverse package of task: labeling, stacking, sorting, scanning and order picking. It is also possible that you might have a more specific job for instance as a packager, data entry employee or quality controller, because these jobs might fit you better. Maybe you even become a team leader in the future!
This is what we offer
- An interesting job in one of the international, growing companies!
- Opportunities to grow and to earn a certificate.
- Very diverse work, 'boring' is not in our dictionary.
- Salary, travel expenses and perhaps even a supplement depending on the client.
This is who you are
- Looking for a 16 to 32 hour job.
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and/or English language.
- Available during the workweek and/or weekends.
- You live around Amsterdam, Schiphol(-Rijk), Zwanenburg, Aalsmeer, Amstelveen.
Interested in an alternating job? Apply via the button, or call 088-1269935 (you will speak with one of our colleagues Molly, Chelsea, June, Yorick, Rodrey or Roman). An email is always possible as well, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.