Customer Service Coordinator
The challenge for Supply Chain Polymers Europe is to secure the capability to handle the strong volume growth. In parallel the running business needs to be secured so products will be delivered to the customers from the European sites, the HUB’s and global tolling sites, in a safe manner, on time, without complaints and against optimal costs.
To secure the running business and long term logistic capability, SCM has developed a strategy to implement the following pillars:
• Develop SCM into a global organization.
• Global supply network planning for multiple demand areas and supply sites.
• Highly automated business process SCP, OTC and PTP.
• Secure the physical handling of the volume growth by implementing a Transportation Master plan for global distribution.
• Uninterrupted Sales on the basis of uninterrupted Supply and Distribution.
• Maintain SCM as a global expertise centre.
The Customer Service department is part of the Supply Chain Polymers Europe organization and Customer Service’s main goal is to maximize customer satisfaction and to ensure best in class Order To Cash (OTC) and back office services against competitive cost.
In this role as Customer Service Coordinator you are responsible for the day-to-day commercial front office activities, ensuring a smooth continuity of business. He/she handles a variety of tasks dealing with a number of departments including among others: Sales, Business Management, Supply Chain Polymers, Technical Marketing and Accounting.
• Responsible for efficient, reliable and cost effective Customer Service and the complete OTC cycle against agreed service levels (e.g. cash generation, complaints, delivery, forecasting, order handling, swaps) for the assigned cluster of customers / products
• Responsible for pro-actively taking actions to secure uninterrupted supply and demand processes for the assigned clusters of customers / products
• Operational support in order handling & order processing (order input, general data input)
• Follow-up and performance check of orders, requested by CSC
• Take care of documents being sent to customers and hauliers (invoices, CMR’s, COA
• On request of CSC follow-up of order blocks (changes in delivery dates, allocation blocks, etc.)
• Input of complaints
The complexity of the job is in:
• Multiple BUs with specific procedures (e.g. pricing), policies, customer base, market dynamics (cost vs. service oriented), products, production lines, production schedules (cycles), broad/narrow and special requirements
• Multiple site logistics and decentralized supply points, transport modalities, customer segments, service level differentiations, priority setting and sales offices
• Ability to deal with balance between supportive/steering activities and challenger role at sales level for the assigned area
• Maintain a good balance between the interest of several stakeholders (e.g. customer, sales office, production, site logistics, hauliers)
• Require helicopter view in terms of sales order interruptions analyses, monitoring order flow processes, performance management and continuous improvements
• Multicultural and multilingual environment
• Bachelor level
• Several years of working experience in a commercial role
• Highly pro-active and customer focused
• Very good analytic and communication skills
• Preferably SAP and SAP BW knowledge
• Operational knowledge on accounting , fiscal, legal and logistic processes
• Knowledge of the Order-To-Cash process
Bekend bij Sales Consultant
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Maikel Quekel via telefoonnummer 06-22057200
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.