Group Product Manager
Are You an experienced Productmanager with an Agriculture background and are You ready for the next step in your career? Are You capable to develop and execute a winning segment strategy? Then we want you for the position of Group Productmanager in Amsterdam!
The Group Product Manager is responsible for developing and executing a winning segment strategy. He/She will capitalize on white spots in product and/or market portfolio and develop in collaboration with R&D, manufacturing and sales team strategies and action plans to drive returns in a fast and consistent matter. The Group Manager has one direct report, Product Manager, and reports to the Head of Marketing and Product Management Europe.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Develop European product strategy and roadmap based on competitive benchmark, trends and financial targets that will drive ambitious innovation and growth plans
- Develop marketing story ensuring strategic brand fit
- Initiate new product development requests and size extensions plans, including related business plans
- Allocate and prioritize product capex for mould and containers Lead GMT Europe (cross functional product team)
Product Plan Execution
- Manage product life cycle, including phase in & out, ensuring complexity reduction
- Release products for sales, request and evaluate test (field or other) where needed
Business Planning and Pricing
- Identify opportunities, set priorities and prepare 5 year business plans
- Provide guidelines for annual budget planning process, including sales target setting
- Analyze competitors’ pricing developments and define Apollo Vredestein KB price list in close collaboration with sales team
- Develop sales argumentation, product features and benefits and product launch toolkits
- Develop in close collaboration with Marcom team, the marketing communication plan and its metrics, and support in execution
- University, “HTS, HAS” or relevant master degree in (agricultural) engineering
- Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience, preferably in an international environment within agri business
- Affection to agriculture
- Driven professional with proven track record in product management
- Confident leader that can stand his ground
- Team player with strong project management capabilities
- Self-starter with commercial aptitude
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Fluency in English and German
- Willing to frequently travel international
Our Customer is a multinational with offices and production locations in countries such as India and the Netherlands. It is a young, dynamic company that takes pride in its unique identity. They offer great terms of employment and international career opportunities
The company designs, manufactures and sells high-quality tyres via an extensive network of offices in Europe and North America.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Maarten Slot via telefoonnummer +31 0623992642
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.