Do you want to bring banking as we know it to the next level and contribute to the biggest digital revolution in history? Do you want to discover what new technologies can bring to our clients? Then we are looking for you! The organization's development engineers design and develop the next generation of applications. Whether it’s an innovative front-end or a robust, powerful backend capable of handling no matter what you throw at it. Building software is great, but building software for around 5 million end-users is better! While this means we value our top notch quality standard, you’ll be surprised by the informal atmosphere in which we do this. Your job?
To speed up and strengthen the digital transformation we are searching the best development engineers to help us. With helping we mean;
- Design, implement and support our IT-applications
- Cut big change projects in small user stories and shippable products
- Structure and organize our code in a way that makes it sustainable and easy to change
- Cooperate with several departments and sometimes different technologies
- Make software development better and more efficient
- Select the right (Fin tech) partners to build cool new stuff
- Examples of the things you could work on:
- Being a part of the team developing a new payment method using wearables
- Opening a new bank account via our mobile app
- Enabling to close a mortgage in 24 hours
- Building a new Hololens app
- Creating new open banking solutions, like payment APIs
Your working environment
- Working together in small Agile teams (5-9 persons)
- Informal atmosphere with plenty of room for fun
- We’re ok with making mistakes, as long as we learn from them
- Required skills
- We value your skills of today, but what about your skills of tomorrow?
- You take ownership of your own and your team delivery (self-steering)
- You have an exploratory mindset, on the lookout for new developments
- Nice-to-have skills
- Mind-blowing foosball skills for our in-office competition
What we offer
- A good salary
- Substantial education budget
- Possibility of a start training at our very own IT Academy
- A public Transport card
- Freedom to use various cloud services like Amazon Webservices or Azure
- Room to visit (tech-related) seminars
- Required investments to boost your personal skills
- A client base of +/- 5 million users for you to make an impact on
This financial organization serves retail, private and corporate banking clients with a primary focus on the Netherlands and with selective operations internationally. In the Netherlands, clients are offered a comprehensive and full range of products and services through omni-channel distribution including advanced mobile application and internet banking. Internationally, we are active in areas in which we have substantial expertise.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Anastassia Blechko via telefoonnummer 06-53941731
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.