We offer an interesting position in our Element Manufacturing Engineering department for a process engineer with experience in sheet metal forming. As process engineer you are responsible for the development for new fine blanking applications and implementations of new processes. The communication style is considered to be open, honest and direct.
You are co-responsible for the successful (on-time, on-spec, on-budget) execution of new machine investment projects; e.g. the development, order & release of new machinery lines in production / support the implementation and improvements of new applications on our existing production processes for fine blanking. These improvement initiatives can focus on our Tilburg plant as well as on our production plant in Vietnam. This means you also have a leadplant function, which asks you to frequently align manufacturing engineering topics with your counterpart in Vietnam. Furthermore you work closely together with the production operations department to organize problem solving actions in case of deviations.
- Responsible for development for new fine blanking applications;
- Implementing new processes and improvements according to Engineering Change Requests guideline
- Coordination and evaluation of prototype runs;
- Assess the maturity of the process by means of Failure Mode and Effect Analysis;
- Monitoring and Reporting to the stakeholders.
- Masters Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar;
- Minimum 2 years work experience with sheet metal forming;
- Excellent communication skills, English (spoken & written);
- Experience working with international colleagues;
- Ability to work in a high pressure working and demanding environment;
- Proactive, resilient, flexible & quality mindset;
- Improvement initiative management skills;
- Strong problem solving background, analytic mindset, presenting skills (e.g. 8D, etc);
- Process engineering background (SPC);
- Lean Manufacturing experience
- Interested in automotive technology and understand the characteristics of the automotive market (big plus).
YACHT Trainees Engineering offers you the most challenging assignments for our clients. Work that matters is our focus. As a trainee you will participate in our talent program #schoolofwork! #Schoolofwork Is more than a series of workouts. It is a complete training program with intensive coaching, online assignments, and talent Days intervisions. You get from YACHT a talent coach who guides you and from our training you get a Talent psychologist. In addition to this program and intensive counseling we offer you a competitive salary and the opportunity to create and grow beautiful steps herein.
YACHT Trainees is the specialist in the field of young talent. We find, retain and develop highly skilled young people (HBO / WO) with a maximum of 2 years work experience. YACHT Trainees has developed a new, innovative and already successful talent program. Within the YACHT traineeship talent is trained as specialist with management skills. The program steams you ready in 3 years to play strategic positions
As a Trainee you will be trained as a specialist with management skills! Together we look for the best assignments at one of our technical clients. We offer intercompany traineeships to (work in 3 years at 2 or 3 different clients) or in-house traineeships (2 or 3 different assignments at one client).
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Martijn van der Aa via telefoonnummer 06-51573734
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.