Senior Audit Compliance Officer Europe
On behalf of a well known name in Banking we are seeking a senior audit compliance officer Europe.
As a senior audit compliance officer you will be responsible for managing a number of complex (international) cases.
Compliance is responsible for performing controls testing for the risks assigned to compliance, tracking the remediation action plans, and reporting to compliance management, on all divisions and regions.
The primary focus of this roll is to conduct compliance controls testing reviews across the EMEA region and to support the dedicated team. The key objective is to ensure a correct coverage of the countries and relevant business divisions in order to assess the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and to address compliance with local regulatory requirements.
Stakeholders are: compliance teams, business division and other control function staff at all levels including senior stakeholders, and country management.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in a control function. Audit or compliance field
- Deep knowledge of the 3 lines of defense framework
- Ability to understand and interpret various laws, rules, regulations and policies and apply them to internal testing mandates.
- Excellent time management skills; ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects.
- Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills to enable the building of strong, open dialogue-based relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Experience in training and developing junior team members, including the ability to mentor, coach, and develop reports to ultimately benefit the capability of the team.
- Language skills: fluent in English and Dutch
- Availability/willing to travel at least 40% of the working time: (at the moment 8 countries within EMEA).
- This is a permanent roll
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Discounts on insurance and selective bank products
- Pension plan
- Interesting international career and development opportunities
As a second line of defense functions of this international bank, the compliance department seeks to protect the Bank's licences to operate by promoting and enforcing adherence with laws, regulations, rules, expectations of regulators, and codes of conduct / ethics in connect with the Bank's regulated activities, and driving a culture of compliance and ethical conduct in the Bank.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Patrick de Haan via telefoonnummer 06-23705433
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.