Most important and critical tasks
We are searching for a multidisciplinary materials engineer who can support our project team by execution of the materials related part of our engineering program, comprising amongst others;
• The development and implementation of special test methods to safeguard the functional properties of ink and/or raw materials
• Extensive ink testing, also on print systems, to trace and solve failure mechanisms
• Raw materials specification and determination of the influence of raw material batch variation on ink functionality;
• Determination of the effects of shelf-life on ink properties and functionality.
• Recipe optimization for new generation uv inks.
Who are we looking for?
• Candidate has a MSc degree in Materials Science / Chemistry or similar
• 1-3 years of work experience, preferably with UV ink
• Strong analytical skills, proactive, with the aim of success and outcome and a plan to realize this.
• Can handle time pressure
• Work both independently and together.
• Strongly recognizing project and / or product requirements, setting priorities and making choices
- Excellent command of English and preferably Dutch language in word and
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Developing a new generation inks
The consumable and processes department is responsible for developing and engineering the printer consumables for the next generation of wide format printers. As employee, you will become part of a team that is working on the development of the next generation inks. Our team is working in close collaboration with our technology & product development teams, our manufacturing & logistics colleagues and our Analysis and Measurements department.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Thomas Slegers via telefoonnummer 06-10962879
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.