As a Process Engineer, you are the representative of the Global Operations IGT within multi-disciplinary teams to create best in class business processes linked to the ERP system.
You will be part of the Global Operations IGT-Systems organization of Philips Healthtech located in Best, Eindhoven. The IGT Operations organization is responsible for the manufacturing, delivery, and installation of medical devices used for image guided therapy applications worldwide.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Leads IT implementations in the Operations environment.
- Participates and chairs change control boards for key IT applications and inherent processes.
- Acts as a subject matter expert in critical IT applications that support the integral supply chain needs.
- Maintains standards like work instructions and training material.
- Is responsible that IT requirements are met during new product and/or new process introductions.
- Maintain and Improve key Business-Processes linked to the ERP-system (SAP) in order to fully utilize the SAP capabilities for IGT. Being a key-user, among others.
- Drives and supports continues improvement.
- Identifies ERP related requirements as input for the IGT Operations IT policy & program.
- With a minimum of a Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain management or Operations Management and Logistics
- Strong personal & communication (English & Dutch) skills,
- experience in leading multi-disciplinary projects,
- 5+ year of experience in ERP system SAP (distribution/production processes), preferably also in SAP ME (Manufacturing Execution),
- A continuous improvement mindset,
- 5+ years of experience in the medical device business.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
If you want to know what kind of products you will be involved in, please click on the following link:
The purpose of these products is to enable Superior Patient Care.
As the leader in Image Guided Therapy, Philips is committed to working with healthcare providers to help improve treatment for every patient.
The Philips vision is to provide integrated solutions that advance minimally invasive procedures by helping healthcare providers to decide, guide, treat and confirm the right therapy for the right patient at the point of care. Working together to realize this vision, Philips can save and improve lives and reduce the total cost of care by making therapy more efficient, more appropriate and more personal.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Peter Groeneveld via telefoonnummer 06-53815170
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.