Second line IT infrastructure support engineer wanted for logistics company
In this role as a support engineer you will be responsible for second line support activities. Our client is a logistics company which is why it is important that you can provide support in a broad sense in multiple countries where the spoken language is in English. The support you will provide consists of end user computing, printing, warehouse infrastructure, connectivity. You will be responsible for:
- Processing the second line IT Infrastructure Service Requests
- Managing second line IT Infrastructure incidents
- Coordinating backups
- On call availability
For our client we are looking for a support engineer who enjoys helping others and solving problems. Someone who is service-minded and has experience with different cultures because of the international collaboration. Additionally, on occasion you will travel on-site to provide support. Ideally you would have the following requirements:
- Analytical thinking, attention to detail, flexibility and problem solving ability
- A minimal of 2 year experience in a first line and second line support role
- Good oral and written communication skills in English, ideally in Dutch as well
- Finished Vocational Education/MBO 4 ICT education
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Preferably you are experienced with ITIL
You will have a direct contract with our employer, no secondment involved. Indication of salary is between €2.200,- and €3.000,- gross per month, based on a 40 hour workweek.
- You will not receive a lease car, but for your occasional travels, a car will be provided.
- There are plenty of possibilities for education
- You will get 23 days’ leave 8% holiday pay on a yearly bases.
I would like to inform you more about this employer in a personal conversation
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Mark van Dommelen via telefoonnummer 06-83800059
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.