Assistant Manager Supply Chain and Order Management
Purpose of the Position
• Assistant to the Department Manager in operational and strategic matters.
• To ensure production and inventory planning is optimized considering the customer needs and internal objectives.
• To ensure effective and consistent processing of all customer requests that come from our customers (Distributors and Subsidiaries) in EMEA.
• To achieve the best possible level of customer satisfaction by responding to requests and inquiries from customers and coordinate with internal parties.
• Support manager in delivery of departmental KPI's and SLA's whilst driving forward employee engagement and continuous process improvement.
• Safety - Follow and respect the company standards
• Quality - Maintain Quality standards and resolve issues with suppliers. Ensure inventory accuracy is in line with targets. Deal with customer complaints in a timely and satisfactory manner.
• Delivery - Ensure sales orders are shipped on time in line with PD Targets and inbound orders are received in time to ensure a smooth flow throughout the plant.
• Cost - Decides about the trade-off between quality, customer needs and internal objectives whilst maintaining the safety and compliance standards.
• Organisational Development - Back up for MM and CS team members when needed.
• DBS/Lean - Have a leading role in DBS, for example SQDIP, ownership of PSP, Kamishibai, IMAG, action plans, participate in Kaizen events etc.
• TEAM WORK: Knows how to set priorities, how to assign actions to others to meet objectives, how to make optimal use of resources.
Connects easy with other people and establishes good relations with other departments, like production, warehouse, export and customer service.
Provides and receives information to arrive at mutual understanding.
• CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT: Successfully adapts to changing requests and conditions. The ability to develop "best practices" and roll out within the organization.
• SENSE OF URGENCY: Sets and achieves goals by him/her self.
Planning and organizations skills. Stays calm and professional under stressful circumstances and continues to perform adequately and effectively under pressure.
Assumes responsibilities and takes on accountabilities within the authorisation limits of the position.
• COMPLIANCE: Has clear understanding which information is confidential.
Follows the local legislation for privacy and data protection.
Acts according to the social and ethical standards that are related to the position.
Ensures item data supports export requirements (supplier declarations, preferential status).
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• Has access to confidential information and knows how to handle this.
• Ability to think rationally and communicate clearly.
• Demonstrate experience of leading, motivating and developing teams.
• Can demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and manage simultaneous tasks or projects.
• Relevant experience in a similar position.
• Education at HBO in Supply Chain Management
• Fluent in Dutch and English (both orally and in writing).
• Experience with ERP system (preferably Oracle) and WMS systems (preferably Astro) and forecasting/inventory software (Slim4)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Videojet Technologies Inc., provides the right coding and marking solution through the broadest range of technologies, and is committed to providing quality equipment, supplies, and service designed to perform with maximum reliability, efficiency, ease of operation and little maintenance. Videojet large and small character inkjet printers, laser coding systems, thermal transfer printers and labelling equipment apply variable data such as best-by dates, production date, lot number and operator information, as well as linear and 2D bar codes onto virtually every possible product packaging, shipping container or pallet.
• With more than 325,000 units installed worldwide, Videojet has over 3,500 employees in 30 direct operations around the world. Our global network of sales and service centre's provides all regions with high quality service.
• Sales, service, training, administrative and application support is provided by direct operations worldwide, including Austria, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey and the United Kingdom, with more than 250 direct sales and service personnel in the United States alone. Videojet's distribution network includes more than 150 distributors and global OEMs, serving 135 countries.
• Videojet Technologies Europe BV is a subsidiary of Videojet Technologies Inc. and is the operational centre for the EMEA region based in De Meern, The Netherlands.
• Videojet is a subsidiary of Danaher Corporation (NYSE:DHR)
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Ruud Kroese via telefoonnummer 06-22842640
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.