Roll-out Project Lead
When an ASML system is down, service engineers perform diagnostics, replace & recovery actions to bring it back to its production status. During the recovery phase, an ASML developed software application called Automatic Recovery Engine (ARE) is used. The application allows service engineers to generate a sequence of procedures that should be executed in the correct order to ensure that the system is recovered optimally. In order to comply with ASML infrastructure complexity a major update of the ARE tool is planned. The new tool will be called GEAR and will allow parallel hardware action executions and further integration between field and factory. The tool will have a major impact on the Way of Working (WoW) of creating and maintaining sequences within Development & Engineering (DE)Job Mission
Ensure that processes and WoW are created and that an extensive roll-out is done accordingly within DEJob Description
- The function is composed of 50% PL and 50% business analyst work
- Project lead a team of 3 fte’s to:
- Design GEAR industrialization processes (Level 3, 4 & 5) for the sequence creation, release and maintenance
- Roll-out and embed these processes and WoW within DE, Customer support & manufacturing
- Create knowledge training material about the GEAR functionalities
- Ensure a secured ARE content migration to the GEAR
- Report on the progress to the GEAR program manager
Bachelor/Master degree in information technology, (technical) business administration or technical degree with affinity in process industrialization.
- 3-5 years or more of relevant working experience in a technical environment
- Experience as a project leader or workstream lead with projects involving stakeholders from various sectors
- Experience as business analyst in designing industrialization processes
- Experience in change management
- Flexibility and ability to work on multiple deliverables, issues & tools
- The drive and enthusiasm to achieve tangible results
- Eagerness to learn and to contribute to making a change
- Strong communication skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude
Within Development & Engineering, you will be the central point of contact regarding the WoW and process roll-out for GEAR. You will interface with system engineering and architects, DE managers/project leaders/engineers as well as field and manufacturing engineers. You will take part of the GEAR project and will report to the DE S&MT Repair & Recovery manager.
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Anastasia Sazonova via telefoonnummer 06-13171532
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.