Traineeship for Development Engineering
SeaChange develops products and solutions that work behind the scenes of Digital Television and Video On Demand. Some of the world’s largest operators rely on SeaChange: the show must and will go on for their millions of viewers. To help us with this exciting but also responsible job we’re seeking new members in the broadcast software development team.
Together with your agile team, you will work independently, take initiative and ensure the expected results. You are involved in the development cycle from start to end.
The following tasks and responsibilities apply.
- Member of the SeaChange Linear Broadcast engineering team.
- Participate in Agile scrum process
- Contribute to the design and documentation of software modules
- Develop customer features and contribute to the SeaChange roadmap, with an emphasis on maintaining and extending existing components written in C++/MFC using Visual Studio
- Release software for customer deployment using DevOps and Continuous Integration
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A bachelor or master degree in preferably Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication, Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education & experience.
- experience in DVB Broadcast is considered an extra.
- Knowledge of MPEG-, DVB-, IP-network, schedule management and Conditional Access standards and protocols.
- Knowledge of and experience with video/data communications.
- Minimal 5 years experience in development MFC/C++ in a Visual Studio environment
- Excellent analytical problem solving skills are required.
- Self-starter and can work independently in fulfilling assigned tasks and you are able to work successfully as member of an interdisciplinary team.
- Good technical writing, good verbal communication and good presentation skills are required.
- Fluent English (spoken and writing) is mandatory.
- Enthusiastic, customer focused, results oriented and pro-active attitude.
SeaChange offers a position with lots of variety and a promising future. We create the possibility for you to grow individually and professionally. We take good care of our employees because they are responsible for our success!
• A laptop and a mobile phone.
• A compensation for a broadband internet connection.
• Flexible working hours.
• Good accompaniment by experienced professionals.
• Wide possibilities for additional training.
SeaChange is an originator of content management, delivery and advertising software solutions that have shaped the premium video and advertising market for nearly 25 years. About SeaChange
SeaChange provides on-premise and cloud-based solutions that enable the world’s foremost TV service providers and content owners to create millions of compelling, individualized consumer experiences on every device, every day, and dramatically accelerate revenue with targeted advertising, promotions and recommendation capabilities.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Ilgin Kilic via telefoonnummer
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.