Bachelor Simulation Engineer Hyster Nijmegen
The Simulation Engineer is responsible for making virtual validations of all trucks by modelling trucks and simulating them in a one dimension surrounding. The objective is to realize less operational testing activities.
- Modelling and defining forklift truck systems and interactions in a virtual world
- Create virtual models representing actual or new systems in BTDC
- Assessment of systems and components on efficiency and performance output
- Develop virtual test scenarios (Design Of Experiment) to optimize systems and components on robustness and reliability
- Bachelor or Master Automotive or Electrical Engineering
- Relevant experience in validation methods (Matlab or Amesim)
- Strong abstract thinking capabilities
- A self-motivated approach with the ability to work under own initiative
- Desire to use technical skills in highly customer focus environment
- Strong communication skills and good business English knowledge
Hyster Yale offers a dynamic engineering role with responsibility and chances for personal development. The job offers a combination of in depth technical challenges (due to the wish for innovation) and more general issues like contact with colleague engineers. The BTDC is a dynamic Engineering departement with assembly and testing within reach.
Besides technical development you can also focus on Project Lead, Quality, or After Sales Service (After Market organization). All Engineers have the possibility to contribute for 10% of their time on innovation projects.
We expect you to use this!
A coaching style of leadership is being used in which you can get responsibilities relatively fast. This offers you specific chances for personal development. There are good working conditions: besides a good salary and 40 days off, there are good pension arrangements. Furthermore Hyster Yale has a flexible work time: you can start each workday between 07:00 and 09:30.
Any remarks or question scan be asked at Yacht Engineering: Frans Berkien: 06 – 57 56 99 14 or Patrick van Otterlo: 06 – 10 92 66 21 (daily until 21:00), or sent your e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hyster-Yale group develops a range of Forklifts and industrial trucks for a variety of applications like container terminals. The Big Truck Development Centre (BTDC) in Nijmegen is responsible for design and development of a range of Forklifts and Container Handler trucks. These products are Engineered and Manufactured in Nijmegen. Engineering involves itself in designing new products, constructing, testing and prototyping. Existing developments are improved and validated as well. The BTDC also enhances Virtual Simulation and Validation. The Innovation Leader is seeking, due to replacement, for a:
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Frans Berkien via telefoonnummer 06-57569914
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.