Software Architect Imaging Healthcare
Our client is looking for a software architect for the Image Chain Cluster within the Image Guided Therapy Systems business unit in Philips Healthcare. This Business Unit Is responsible for marketing, development and manufacturing of X-ray systems in the area of cardiac or vascular medical diagnosis and intervention.
You will be contributing to a team developing technical software for controlling X-ray acquisition. X-ray acquisition is the process of controlling the X-ray beam and detecting the transmitted X-ray beam to deliver a high quality image from a "raw" image.
Your tasks / responsibilities:
- Responsible for the creation of the software architecture in modular, easy to maintain and extendable parts (components and modules).
- Formulates the SW-technical road-map, relevant for his subsystem taking into account SW technologies (operating systems, data bases), application trends, non SW technologies (image processing trends etc.)
- Conducts Concept & Feasibility studies. Leads the introduction of new technologies.
- Technically responsible for the software in (sub-)projects. Delegate, control and verify that the SW is build according to his SW architecture. Verifies that the integration is according to the architecture.
- Ensures the mutual consistency and efficient integration of the separate components in modular, easy-to-maintain software that meets the product specification.
- Guides the Software Development Engineers in the design and implementation of the parts of a subsystem.
- Participates in the system architecture definition and in the Product Requirement Specification; advises the System Architect regarding choices of what has to be achieved in hardware and what in software (multidisciplinary), and advises on make-or-buy decisions.
- Determines required subsystem interface (hardware/software) in close consultation with hardware experts.
- Has expertise in design techniques, application domain and SW engineering. Keeps it up-to-date and propagates it, both internal and external.
- Advises on internal development or outsourcing.
- Has an important say in the choice of development environment and has ultimate responsibility for the software top-level design.
- Networks with colleagues within BU and beyond and maintains external contacts for benchmarking, new SW-technologies, tooling, design methods, and reflects them to the SW-group.
- Is abreast of / participates in standards.
- Formulates improvements within his own domain of expertise such as technical and process improvements etc.
- Acts in line with departmental and project processes.
We are looking for
- Academic or bachelor degree in informatics
- 10+ years of experience in technical software development
- C++ 11 knowledge
- Software modeling experience (UML, DSL, Dezyne, …)
- Experienced with programming hardware
- Experienced in working with legacy code
- Windows 7/10
- (WindRiver) Linux
We will boost your career through personal and technical growth. We’ll support you by offering a personal coach and the possibility to follow courses and training via our highly recommended Yacht Academy. We’ll offer interesting benefits and a market conform salary. You’ll become member of the team of professionals who share your education, ambitions and your competencies. This will enable you to interact with your colleagues from Yacht in your own technology language! You’ll become a member of the yacht network, which stretches the high tech industry. You will be challenged by your peers. As a result you’ll be able to keep your knowledge and skills up-to-date!
Yacht is a contractor for highly educated professionals (BSc, MSc, or PhD) who’ll work on site and innovate together with our customers to find smart solutions. Being part of the world wide Randstad Group we have an extensive network of clients and professionals.
Working as a high tech professional within Yacht means you will work on interesting and challenging long term projects for our clients in the Dutch “Brainport” Eindhoven region, mainly on projects at our clients’ Research & Development departments. Our Brainport region is considered to be the smartest region in the world! We cooperate with high tech companies that work on the cutting edge of technology. To give you an example of our portfolio: ASML, Philips Healthcare, Philips Lighting, Philips Research, TNO, FEI company, DAF, VDL ETG, Océ and many others.
Voor meer informatie neem je contact op met Theo Reijnen via telefoonnummer 06-10762567
Werken voor Yacht
Yacht is dé organisatie van en voor professionals. Wij verbinden professionals en organisaties die het verschil willen maken. Ons doel is optimaal resultaat: jou als professional uitdagend werk bieden waarmee jij de organisaties van onze opdrachtgevers blijvend verbetert. Behoor jij tot de beste professionals in jouw vak? Wil je samen met vakgenoten het verschil maken bij toonaangevende organisaties? Dan willen we jou graag leren kennen.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.